Sharnean Task [Sometime D10]

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

Sharnean Task [Sometime D10]

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Sharn stood in the hangar right before the demolished PheroStar and contemplated it while listening to Trix' post-battle report. He was not pleased.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Re: Sharnean Task [Sometime D10]

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:53 pm

"I took out two of them." Sy explained as she entered. "It was just that last one...."
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:00 pm

"I don't care how much you didn't take out." He fumed without facing her. "But how close you got to being taken out. I am strictly opposed to any and all happenstances of your death anytime soon."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:09 pm

"I tried to break away sooner." she sighed. "But, I couldn't outrace an interceptor. I had to fight it out until I could lose him in the debris field."

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:19 pm

"So your craft wasn't good enough?" He asked, covering care with curtness.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm

"She's beautiful, even now. But, she was outmatched for speed." she answered. With another sigh, she admitted, "And, I was outmatched in combat. I fly better than I fight."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:35 pm

He remained silent for a while, then sighed himself as his shoulderline relaxed by a fraction. "What are you going to do about that?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:43 pm

"Practice." She placed her hand on the hull of the PheroStar, caressing it affectionately. "I hope not to get in too many firefights, but I need to be better. Trix can help me with that."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm

"I am glad this is your conclusion. Only through superiority can you prevail against your opponents." He finally looked at her, his red eyes taxing. "I suppose you rely on me in fixing it."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 pm

"I'd like to watch." she nodded. "I won't have your knowledge or skill, but I'd like to be more familiar with her. And, with the Charm, Trix and our new Guardian."

She looked over at the getaway speeder. "They wanted to torch it."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:38 pm

"Watching is acceptable." He gave the speeder a brief regard. "Though is this your way of asking me to fix that one too? What do you need it for?" If he saw the other machine as a waste to torch it, it was because of parts.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:32 pm

She shrugged. "It seemed like a waste to torch it. I figured we might be able to use it for planetside transport, or sell it."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:28 am

"It may be useful at some point." Sharn conceded without thinking much about it. "Though I have little incentive to get back down to Noventa. Do you?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:00 pm

"None." she shook her head. "All things considered, it's best if that speeder doesn't either. It was kind of a messy job, but the credits will be useful."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:20 pm

"How about blazing a route toward places where the New Republic doesn't meddle?" He paused. "Nor where Black Suns would care to look?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:50 pm

"And, where we can leave the Empire and its remnants behind?" she asked.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:48 pm

"That I cannot guarantee. Sloane has taken much of the Remnants into the Unknown Regions. But that is another half of the galaxy to be lost in, so we should take the gamble." He paused. "Besides, I can deal with them so that you don't have to."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

"No deals with them." She looked at the damage to the PheroStar. "Too zealous. Too unreliable. Too dangerous. Versio was right."

Syzygy Anion

Return to Debris Field