GNN Effect [ME-LE9]

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

GNN Effect [ME-LE9]

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Sharn returned to the tampered relays to proceed with the former plan of establishing monopoly though technical expertise. Fixing the transmitters posed no problem, even if it took some time.

ME9. Superior Relay Fix. Hydrospanner Ad. Crystal Pip.: 2eP+3eA+1eF+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[All Pips and Creative Design for Advantages, 2 Successes 5 Advantages in sum]

[Using 3 Advantages to hijack super-secret transmissions that can set the agenda for the postgame, 2 to boost next roll.]
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Re: GNN Effect [ME-LE9]

Postby Runi Vizsla » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:48 am

Runi was seated in the other chair, monitoring the transmitters and opening the way for Sharn's work.

[Assisting with Computers check]
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Re: GNN Effect [ME-LE9]

Postby Sharn » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:25 am

Her assistance was important in more ways than one. Once he got into the transmission code, he came up with the idea to base the encryption on a lewd idioms in Cheunh translated into octonions via integers describing her curvature [Creative Design, 1 Sux -> 1 Advantage, used to tighten the code]. Calculating that drew sweat from his forehead and his lips dried up as his mind operated simultaneously on two bandwidths, arousal fuelling computation, computation fuelling arousal. [+1 Strain]

LE9. Superior Encryption. Runi Assist. Previous Roll Boost.: 1eP+4eA+3eD+2eB 5 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Return to Debris Field