Gals are Red Dude is Blue Oh Debris We Salvage You [EA-MA9]

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

Gals are Red Dude is Blue Oh Debris We Salvage You [EA-MA9]

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:03 am

With a revamped crew, the income-hungry Strange Charm descended upon innocent debris ahead of mass shootout...

With Sharn heading the operation, it was all bountiful, safe and smooth.

D9 Salvaging. Sharn's Lead, Sy's or Runi's Assist (Boost). Pirate Bonus.: 2#2eP+3eA+2eB+1eC+2eD+2eS 3 successes 3 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

---

2 x 300 x 0.8 = 480
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Re: Gals are Red Dude is Blue Oh Debris We Salvage You [EA-M

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Zygy stretched a bit. Navigating the debris field had become routine.

"Anything interesting out there?"
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm

"Some very tradeable engine parts. Nothing unusual though. As unlikely as it is, we may have already scoured the special prizes."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Runi Vizsla » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Runi rested in another seat, watching things unfold. "It was still a good idea to check... Things might get hairy before you got another chance."
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:14 pm

"There will be a showdown soon enough. Our pirate friends have been gearing up. I fixed the droid tri-fighter you saw in the hangar yesterday for Sy to have a sidekick in case she feels like joining getting the star destroyer down." Sharn sighed. "I think I am melancholic about the fact that most of my time on Kuat was devoted to making vessels that end like this.The reason I am never going to go to Jakku. Too depressing to witness the graveyard of my creations."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm

"If we finish soon enough, it won't be an issue." Zygy said. "Unfortunately, the other ships up here might not be courteous enough to let us do our work. then, I'll go out there to give them something other than the Charm to think about."

"Mother would hate seeing all of this." she added. "But, she'd be pleased that we've restored Trix."

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

"Ah, parental expectations." Sharn grinned bitterly. "I became disillusioned with my mother at the age of 3 and it never picked up after that."

He checked the radar readings for a moment. "It looks like we are not disturbed for the time being, but both craft are at the ready anyway. Do you enjoy how I painted Trix, Sy?" He looked at Runi with explanation. "All our fighter aircraft are restored salvage."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:08 pm

She nodded. "He looks very nice, thank you."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:44 am

"I am curious how it's going to perform. It was built for intra-droid command, so being sentient-steered or semi-autonomous on the battlefield may produce some glitches still." He grimaced wryly. "It is going to be a bit bland for the time being personality-wise, but I can program in some bad temper or cuteness if you wish."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:20 pm

"A little personality would be nice." she grinned.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Runi Vizsla » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:06 am

Runi listens to the conversation for a few seconds before popping up with, "You should give it that personality where it has an affectionate side but gets really embarrassed about it and is like, 'Just so you know, I didn't do it for you! I-it was just for the mission.'"
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Sharn » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:14 am

Sharn snickered at the mental image. "It will require some code but I am going to do exactly that." Upon self-reflection, he discerned that he had a bit of that side too. He looked at Runi inquisitively to check whether it was a subtext she meant.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 am

"I'd like that." she agreed. "Very good suggestion!"

Syzygy Anion

Postby Runi Vizsla » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:07 pm

"Glad you like it," Runi grinned, feeling a little more comfortable. She looked over at Sharn, noticing his gaze... and then it hit her that he'd been a bit like that early on, and she chuckled.
Runi Vizsla

Postby Sharn » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Upon the chuckle Sharn gave her a 'I'll take revenge tonight' stare, then decided to address the proverbial Ortolan in the cockpit.

"For the sake of transparency, I told Sy about us, Runi. She and I go back to Kuat and have fucked quite a bit recently, so I was of the opinion that she deserves to know of my commitment to you. She's reacted positively." He left it at that for the moment.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Zygy giggled, then laughed.

"I was wondering how long that would take." she grinned.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Runi Vizsla » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Runi nodded, smiling at Syzygy. "Oh, okay. That's fine." She looked between them curiously. "Is the plan to like... continue fucking or...?" She didn't mind, but understanding the dynamic seemed beneficial.
Runi Vizsla

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:34 pm

The Charm was set in a safe orbit for a moment, allowing Syzygy to move closer to the other woman.

"I'll admit, I'm a little jealous." she confessed. "Of Sharn. He seems to make all the best discoveries."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:41 pm

"I have two priorities. First, the one I shared with you, Runi, on the slopes of Hamankarn. Second, to keep this crew together. I am open to feedback, I am not the only one with agency here." He tilted his head at Zygy's words and moves to make a point. "Unless you both want me to fully assume it."

Sharn

Postby Runi Vizsla » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:45 am

Runi looked at him curiously, eyebrows raised, then back at Syzygy. At first she didn't get the full implications of what was being said. "Jealous of him? Well," she looked between them again. "... I guess at least once something has been discovered, you can start learning as much as you want about it."
Runi Vizsla

Next

Return to Debris Field