Salvaging Must Go On [MM-EA8]

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

Salvaging Must Go On [MM-EA8]

Postby Sharn » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:05 pm

This time, because of Farkas' unavailability, Sharn took charge of salvaging. Given how he had to take care of two jobs now he wasn't dissatisfied. At least Sy was cooperating.

D8 Salvaging. Sharn's Lead, Sy's Assist (Boost). Pirate Bonus.: 3#2eP+3eA+2eB+1eC+2eD+2eS 1 failure, 6 advantage 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[50 + 700 (After Eye for Detail) + 350] x 0.8 = 825
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Re: Salvaging Must Go On [MM-EA8]

Postby Syzygy Anion » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:21 pm

"It seems quiet today."
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:00 am

"Probably because the invaders are busy on the surface, the pirates are on our side and solar flares have abated." He said casually. "Or, on smaller scale, no Farkas to tease and not the right time to make you moan."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:54 am

"Maybe." she shrugged. "It's kind of nice, regardless."

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:19 am

He stayed silent himself, checking her claim.

"Yes it is. Though there is some ambience that makes it only a qualified statement." He looked at her. "Any particular reason to enjoy it now?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:06 pm

"The conversation with our visitor this morning gave me a headache." she replied.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:47 pm

"Ah, that boor. What came out of it?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:26 pm

"I said I'd go see what they needed us for." she shrugged. "It was worth a look, I guess."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:51 pm

"It wouldn't be my call, but you have more patience for types like those. At least you'll be able to learn whether the moron's employer is more reasonable and less insulting."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:56 pm

"He said I'd get 1,000 for attending the meeting. I can put up with it for that."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 pm

He rose and moved to stand behind her chair, then bent over poked his nose into the bun on the top of her hairdo. "Be careful, Sy. You'll likely be dealing with ruthless criminals. I don't want any harm befall you."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:17 pm

She found his hand and squeezed it. "They'll be dealing with me, Sharn."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:31 am

He brought their joined hands to below her bosom and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Your self-confidence excites me... Just keep hit and run an option if possible."

He paused. He seemed to be up to something, she could sense, but seeking timing. "Since Farkas doesn't seem to be up to the task, I'll fix the tri-fighter today so your back is had when in the Cloakshape."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:45 am

"I'd appreciate that." she smiled. "I'm concerned I might need it."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 am

"Give me a name and a colour of choice for it then."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 am

"Match its colors to the PheroStar." she suggested. "I'll call it Trix."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:54 am

"It shall be so." He kissed her shoulder, then leaned back, releasing her hand. Having ensured autopilot is on, he rotated her chair to face him and looked into her eyes.

"I am inviting a Mandalorian woman on board. She's been here several times already. Runi Vizsla. She's important to me. She's strong in the Force like me. She's red-skinned like you, though she isn't a Zelton. I've had sexual intercourses with her, and will continue doing so. I want to know how it changes things for you, if it does. Obviously, it doesn't change much for me as far as my focus on your safety and well-being are concerned, nor with regard to how I am attracted to you." Another man might have been showing some shame or contrition, but he just looked into her eyes in search for answers, and with no lesser intensity than ever before.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:25 pm

"Is she cute?"

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:34 pm

"Very, though usually keeps a mien of indifference."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm

"Hmm... Sounds promising." she smiled.

Syzygy Anion

Next

Return to Debris Field