[EN6 - Obligation, Attn: Runi] The Ties That Bind

Local watering hole.

Re: [EN6 - Obligation, Attn: Runi] The Ties That Bind

Postby Runi Vizsla » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:19 am

"He's all right," she assessed simply. "He's been mentoring a friend of mine and I since we woke him."

Enthusiastic response. More enthusiasm than for seeing me again, for sure.
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Ender » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:22 am

The Inquisitor paused, then nodded. "I see. Well, I am sure his teachings will only benefit your prodigious talents, my daughter." She smiled again, her eyes somehow softer. "I see him in you, you know. Just as plain as I can feel you so close to me."
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Runi Vizsla » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:45 am

She paused, glancing down at the bar before looking up at her. "What... happened to him, do you know? He left to go after you and I never heard from him again." Her brows furrowed and he clenched her fist a little under the bar. "I was left alone."
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Ender » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:34 am

"You were left with the Clan, I assume." She tilted her head, her eyes softening, as she reached forwards, caressing her daughter's cheek, looking to her eyes. "A Mandalorian is never alone. Your father taught me that, Runi." Holding her hand there, her thumb rubbing gently. "We crossed paths several times. I could never bring myself to end him on any encounter. The life of a Bounty Hunter and Mercenary can be dangerous. I know he took more and more reckless missions to find me. But in the end... I don't know what happened to him. I haven't seen him in some time, though." Was that... it was... sadness.

"But some things had to be sacrificed for the mission. To survive. A lesson you might one day learn, my child."
Ender

Postby Runi Vizsla » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:39 am

The touch was comforting, and she closed her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. I just felt that way," she said, shaking her head. "They were always by my side, though the Clan's fracturing isn't making things easy."

"I haven't found a mission important enough to need a sacrifice yet," she explained, then looked to the side. "Friend of mine gave me an idea, though. This stuff with the Clan - and Mandalore - might need sorting out."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Ender » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:49 am

"And what did this friend suggest?" She asked with vested interest, not allowing herself to part ways from her daughter with her touch just yet. "Tell me."
Ender

Postby Runi Vizsla » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:01 am

She opened her eyes. "Becoming Mand'alor. They were saying it in jest, I think, but... Bo-Katan is not my Mand'alor." The last came out harsher than expected.
Runi Vizsla

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere