Mind on my Money (Day 6 Late morning)

The main trading point within Providencetown. Most things can be found here... or you might know somebody who can get you what you need...

Re: Mind on my Money (Day 6 Late morning)

Postby Kai Wryssald » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:13 pm

"Only been dropped once?" Kai asked a mild joking in his tone as we looked the item over. It wasn't exactly something he needed, but it was a lot quieter then rocket boots, and you got to carry a lady up the rope when she was pressed tightly against you, which was another bonus. Gadgets that allowed for slightly lewd moments were just the best. "How much were you asking for it?" That could very well be the deal breaker.
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Flession » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:35 pm

He laughs at your comment about the condition. "Still works, tested it myself. Wouldn't worry too much about it cutting off halfway up, I think." He gives a little bit of thought and nods. "I could part with it for 400 credits."
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Kai Wryssald » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:52 pm

"Sounds reasonable." Or as reasonable as any prices on this planet got, maybe he could use it to help get Cefey on top of the Sienar plant too, in case they wanted to try and rob the place blind. Well, not that it was really robbing when it was a abandoned building and all.

The credits and pistol would change hands, as Kai tried to think of other uses for it. He probably should try and use it to pull whiskey bottles to himself, but it might be fun to try....
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm

The twi'lek watch the exchange with interest, not able to read Kai's thoughts and all the while wondering why he needed a grappling hook like that and rocket boots. Oh well, they all had their love for gadgets in one way or another.

"Wonderful doing business with you, monsieur. We'll find you again when the need arises."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:27 pm

"With luck that will be sooner rather then later too." Kai mused as he stored his new purchase away, offering the Twi'lek woman his arm as he moved back to her side.

"Shall we be going, Honey?"

((Assuming I acquired one Merr-Sonn Rider Ascension Pistol, and parted with 400 credits))
Kai Wryssald

Previous

Return to The Bazaar