Mind on my Money (Day 6 Late morning)

The main trading point within Providencetown. Most things can be found here... or you might know somebody who can get you what you need...

Re: Mind on my Money (Day 6 Late morning)

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Fey was a lot more focused once they had a trail to follow, and eventually they found what they were looking for.

"Hey there, monsieur," the Twi'lek gave a smile, keeping her hands in the pockets of her duster. "Heard you are the one to see to sell some firepower around these parts." She gave a nod to Kai. "We're looking to make a deal."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Kai opened the bag, revealing the six blaster carbines within. "They're all in good working order. Checked them over myself." He explained.
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Flession » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:49 pm

"You heard right, outsider. Got a selection of good things on sale for the right sorts." He turns around. "What sort of things are you looking for?"

His face looks down at the carbines. He grabs one of the carbine to examine it, checking the quality and condition of it. "Ahh, I'll buy that at a high sum. It is still in good use. Quite nice."
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:02 pm

"We wouldn't sell you anything in bad condition, monsieur, she said sweetly. "Our interests are credits. Unless you got anything in particular in mind, darling?"

Credits were their interest, but it didn't hurt to see what he might have to offer at least - could be a useful place to check out for future purchases too.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:59 pm

"I could always think of a few things, Honey." Kai replied with a smile to the twi'lek. "But I think we would need to discuss any major purchases with the rest of the crew."

There was a small pause. "I suppose it all really depends on the offer though."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Flession » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 am

"Always eager to make a trade, outsiders, should the merchandise be worth it."

((Roll me a negotiation check, assist as you will. Don't forget your previous advantages.))
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:19 pm

"You'll find it worth it. Who knows, might even get some repeat-business," she gave him a cute little wink.

----

D6 LM Negotiation to sell these guns, nyah see? Boost from Kai, Boost from advantages.: 3eA+1eF+2eB 1 success, 3 advantage, 2 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
D6 LM Negotiation's difficulty dice: 2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
ImageImage

Light pips converted to Successes. Total is 3 Successes, and 2 Advantages.

Extra successes give a total of 10% more (if going by the book, but Fless can adjust as need be for the situation :) ), Advantages "give unrelated boons/extra perks if passed"... so maybe some gear thrown into the deal. Guy knows these things might be worth more soon if rumors of Imperials on the planet comes true? :D
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Give it a bit of thought, the hodded man gives one more look over at the two carbines and nods. "I'll buy that at a high price. 637 credits for each one. Not a credit more." The coming Imperial threat he had heard stories on would put this Imperial gear in high demand, for sure. He could easily get double the cost for it easy.
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:56 pm

"A fair price, my good man," Fey nodded. In hindsight, they probably could've made a bigger buck for them had they waited until after the Empire's partycrashing stunt, but seeing the future was not a skill any on the crew possessed. Yet. Right now, it was a good chunk of credits for something they hadn't really worked for.

"We'll keep you in mind should we find more goods, oui."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:06 pm

With the business done, Kai began the exchange of weapons for credits, this would be there biggest payout since hitting the planet after all, it's de nice to have a few hundred more credits rolling around in his pockets. "Nice doing business with you." Kai offered as the exchange finished and he backed away towards Cefey., no reason to linger after all.
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:36 pm

Seeing as they were already here, maybe this guy did better prices than what she'd seen elsewhere on planet. "Perhaps you have anything of interest to sell for a reasonable price, monsieur?"
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:36 am

"Got somethin' that might interest ya'." He looks around thru his belongings and pulls out a small object. "Even outsiders know the problem with forgetting their security codes to open their doors. Happens to me too. Got the right tool for that." He holds up a small peculiar object.

"Takes a few minutes, but you won't have to worry about those a pesky door again."
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:04 pm

The twi'lek gave the item a curious look. She had more rudimentary tools for such problems, but they were rudimentary. Not as snazzy as this thing, if she did indeed guess correctly that it was one of those lockbreakers that sliced through most security doors without any input from the user.

"That's a handy tool to have. Though I'm curious what you're asking for it."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:31 pm

The merchant gives you a look. "Hmm...you brought me such fine guns to sell. I will say, for your consideration, 1200 credits." He looks at you expectantly, proud of the deal you are getting.
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:42 pm

"Hm..." Her lips pursed slightly in thought. It was more expensive than she had expected, but she knew it was not something she could come by easily, and not to that price on this overpriced backwater planet.

"That sounds like a fair price, all things considered." Fey figured she could press on the price, but... right now it was probably better to keep good relations with this trader, for future purposes. "Alright. I'll take it. 1200 credits."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:47 pm

"Now I'm kind of curious what else you might have." Kai offered with a slight chuckle. The man had pulled out something quite surprising after all, and kai had a rather sudden windfall to boot.

"That is if you have anything else interesting."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Flession » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:58 pm

He gladly hands over the item in question after the credits are shown and appreciative of the credits given. "Hehehehe, thank you, Outsider. Come back anytime."
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Fey parted with some of her money from the job for the militia for the doo-dad, giving a satisified smile. "Shopping too, huh darling?" she glanced from Kai to the man. "Anything for the gentleman, perhaps?"

---

-1200 credits
+ cool gadget
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:18 pm

"Figured might as well see if he has anything else that's neat, Honey." Kai said with a easy smile.

"Looks like that's a pretty useful gadget you got at least."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Flession » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:16 pm

"Well, I do have this slightly used grappling hook. Easy to help reach those hard to reach places without much worry." He puts the Ascension Pistol out there for the gentlemen to stare at. It looks used at a casual glance, but sturdy enough to do the job you would want it too.

"How does that look to you, outsider."
Flession

PreviousNext

Return to The Bazaar