[MA5] - 3:10 to Noventa

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: [MA5] - 3:10 to Noventa

Postby Soren Lom » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:27 pm

“Well... lets hope the one that survived can let us know what’s going on.”
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:39 pm

It wasn't hard to see the explosion in the distance and Kai couldn't help but shake his head. From the loots of it the speeder was down,and all because a few people were a bit too Gung-ho. "seems like a few people wont be making it back home tonight." He murmured as he finished packing up everything.

"We should get out of here though, no use standing around in a crash."
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Fey was visibly more shaken than Kai at the sounds of an explosion.

"Yeah... let's get out of here. I don't feel like getting blown up today. You alright, darling?" she gave him a look over, making sure he wasn't hurt or anything, and could pull the load of loot.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Cal Arcton » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Cal just sighed.

"Sounds like the speeders are here." Wincing, he made his way over to the ladder. "Let's head out. Uhhh... I'll go first." It was with some effort that he climbed the ladder, but of course, he needed to go first so that if he passed out on the way up, someone could catch him.
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Cefey Raneth wrote:Fey was visibly more shaken than Kai at the sounds of an explosion.

"Yeah... let's get out of here. I don't feel like getting blown up today. You alright, darling?" she gave him a look over, making sure he wasn't hurt or anything, and could pull the load of loot.

"I'm fine, Honey." He offered with a easy smile as he hefted the load. "What about you? You okay after that tumble we went through?" He paused to look the foamy Twi'lek over for a moment before turning towards Cal.

"Yell if you need any help, okay!" He offered helpfully to the older man.
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Soren Lom » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Soren pulled up the comm to his mouth, "The targets have been neutralized."

"I guess we should head back." Soren said to Kor in a softer tone.
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:00 am

Outcome:

The cargo of the hauler was secured. The homestead was not destroyed by the collision. One Scout Trooper was captured, alive, and handed over to Militia Custody.

For their efforts, everyone involved is given 2000 credits, from Militia coffers.
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:32 am

the light of the fire from the wrecked speeder reflected in the big man's eyes as he watched the wreckage burn "yeah. I guess we should." his voice had far away quality to it as he spoke, like his mind was elsewhere for a bit.

Kor shook his head, clearing his thoughts "come on." he said simply as he turned away and started heading for the rest of the group.
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Previous

Return to Plains of Noventa