Runi, Quinn! Runi! [D4, EA]

Local watering hole.

Re: Runi, Quinn! Runi! [D4, EA]

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:21 pm

She scratched the side of her face.

"Okay. Map. Tomb. Darkside. Check. So when does the seneschal come into the story?"

Runi of course, hadn't mentioned that title.
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Runi Vizsla » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:22 pm

"The Seneschal?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Who've you been talking to?"
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Oh shit

"Uhh..."

Quinn tried to recover quickly.

"...I can't tell you that... Not yet. Too dangerous."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Quinn Largo

Postby Runi Vizsla » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:33 pm

"Okay. I guess I'll leave it at that, then," she said, shrugging and turning back to the dishes.
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:36 pm

"Wait, that's it?"

Quinn's expression turned to surprise.

"You're not going to finish the explanation? We're talking about some serious bad things coming, aren't we?"
Quinn Largo

Postby Runi Vizsla » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:53 pm

"I don't see why I should stick my neck out any further if you refuse the same," she replied with a shrug. "Nothing too bad's happened."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:25 pm

"I can't tell you who told me, because I don't have the right to put others in danger," she said, "all I know right now is that you and Sharn brought back something that is a threat to everyone in the galaxy. By accident, but I don't know what's happened since. For all I know he's mindcontrolled you or something."
Quinn Largo

Postby Runi Vizsla » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:21 pm

"Not as far as I know, but I guess you can never be too sure," she replied with a shrug.
Runi Vizsla

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:31 pm

"He needs to be stopped, Runi. His power, the dark side, that's the empire all over again. A lot of people are going to get hurt."

She turned to look at her directly.

"Look, I know I've only been here a short while and we don't really know each other all that well, and I'm just some kid or something, but I can help you. I can help you get what you want without him and his dark side stuff."
Quinn Largo

Postby Runi Vizsla » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 pm

She turned and leaned on the counter. "Really? Because you've shown no interest at all in that until now. It really comes across more like you're saying whatever you think will get me to tell you more."

She could feel herself getting angry at herself, at Quinn, at Quinn's mysterious benefactor who apparently favored being mysterious over actually helping. "You think the details are going to make one bit of difference in stopping him? You're wrong. You'll just become a lightsaber kabob. I don't particularly feel like enabling your demise right now."

She put away the dishes. "I'm taking lunch."

/exit
Runi Vizsla

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:37 pm

"T-that's because I didn't know you were--"

She started sputtering up a protest, but Runi was relentless and before Quinn could offer up more Runi had walked away, leaving Quinn by herself to ponder what just happened. She wasn't actually used to getting into what felt like a bit of a fight. Well, she wasn't used to getting into fights with words, that was. Usually people just agreed with her. It was a bit of an odd feeling not getting her way with ease.

"Well, shit."
Quinn Largo

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere