Before the Crowds [EM6]

The main trading point within Providencetown. Most things can be found here... or you might know somebody who can get you what you need...

Before the Crowds [EM6]

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Sharn thought the inordinate amount of unnecessary people was a problem for him when obtaining the necessary parts. But this could be mitigated only so much by coming early, so this time he showed up with the charm of the Charm so that tech vendors got what he wanted from beneath their counters.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Re: Before the Crowds [EM6]

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Syzygy walked beside him, looking around with a purchase of her own in mind.
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:43 pm

"Things I am looking for are rare. Hardly anyone builds laser swords these days." He commented quietly.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:46 pm

She nodded. "I've heard some of the stories, but that's all."

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:48 pm

"You'll see more than that soon enough if this goes well." He scanned the crowds warily.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:26 pm

"I'll do my best." she nodded. "Keep your eyes open for a good flight suit."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:07 am

"Only in the right colours." He nodded, being in relatively good mood, enjoying their outing more than he had expected. But his mood would be progressively soured by the many 'nopes' they would hear from the merchants. It looked as if some Hutt bought all the hilt parts in the galaxy as trophies to make a tasteless accessory.

Before the Crowds [EM6], Crystal shopping, Hard Streetwise, Boosts from Sharn, Zeltron Advantage?: 2eA+1eP+2eB+3eD 0 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[GM Ruling: Upgrade and Boost on next attempt]

"It looks like this accursed place simply doesn't have what I need." Sharn fumed.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:38 am

"Let's look around more, maybe we'll find something else." she suggested. "There was some sort of hilt you wanted, right?"

- - -
Before the Crowds [EM6], Curved hilt shopping, Daunting Streetwise, Boost from Sharn, Zeltron Advantage?: 2eA+1eP+1eB+4eD 3 successes, 4 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:50 am

"Indeed, a curved one, for I appreciate curves." He attempted to distract them both from prior failure. This time, however, they were about to come across something...

Sharn

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:21 am

While unable to find the parts for actual construction during the shopping, there was something about the piece found at this particular stall. The curvature of it, created a certain sense of balance that made it all the more suited for a particular style.

OOC: The curved hilt attachment found will cost 1200, after threat. However, it already has the Defensive +1 mod installed when attached (Triumph to make it come kitted out).
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Sharn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:24 am

"Will you buy it for me, Sy? I am short on cash." He had a desirous glint in the eye when weighing the object in his hand.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:51 am

She considered it for a moment. "Alright, but now you help me find a cute flight suit."

- - -
-2400 Credits
Last edited by Syzygy Anion on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:53 am

"By this I understand you want me to assist you in the dressing room."

Sharn

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:01 am

(I'm sorry, I forgot about the economics rule:

Curved Hilt is 1k base. 2k for increased rarity. and then 5%. 2400 total).
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:02 pm

"And, by making certain I'm buying something that won't immediately rupture, should I get sucked into the void." she added with a smirk.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:40 pm

"That would be a total waste of adorable pinkness, we cannot allow that." His arm went around her waist, because why not.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:26 pm

"Mmmm... I don't see anything, though." she pouted.

- - -
Before the Crowds [EM6], Flight suit shopping, Hard Negotiation, Assist from Sharn, Zeltron Advantage?: 3eA+1eB+3eD 0 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:42 pm

"Nothing good enough for you. This place is certainly lacking in fare." Seeing her pout, he tapped the tip of her nose.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:51 pm

That brought a smile. "Maybe we should find some breakfast?"

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:20 am

"That's actually a good idea, since Farkas has started acting up on the issue. Let's entertain ourselves in date mode. But would there be an aesthetic place around following sufficient hygienic standards that serves quality nutrition and good caf?" He raised a brow alongside smirking ever so subtly. "Our time together cannot be rendered subpar by a random deficiency of the local gastronomy."

Sharn

Next

Return to The Bazaar