[ME6] - The Noventa Festival

The Capital City of Noventa. Home to Noventa Spaceport, Sienar Fleet Systems Factory.

Re: [ME6] - The Noventa Festival

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:15 am

Well, she wasn't going to turn away some help, and she gave a quick nod to the... what sort alien was that again? She couldn't recall seeing it before. Well, it didn't matter right now, right?

Hurrying over to the iktotchi, she nodded in gratitude. "Thanks."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Temra Zol » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 am

"Think nothing of it," Temra replied as he suppressed the urge to eye the young alien up and down. "See anyone else around here we can quickly slip out of here with?"
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Postby Ender » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am

The sounds of clanging metal, as a pair of AT-DPs began to march through the center square. While not firing their riot suppression weaponry, they were intimidating sights on any world.

At the stage, the Inquisitor saw the blonde woman holding her hands up high. A Force-assisted leap, and she was directly in front of her, nose to nose.

"Good. Hands up. You're smart, if foolish and brave." The blade never disengaged. "Talented too..." there was a hint of amusement in the mechanized voice behind the mask. "Come quietly. You and I should have a little talk."

Jelna. For being face to face, with a decidely deadly foe, an Imperial Inquisitor, please make a Hard Fear Check, upgraded twice. For your triumph and being aware of the surroundings, you do get two boost dice to this roll.
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:56 am

Cal Arcton wrote:potting Kor, Cal waved. "Kor. Good. Let's see if we can get some of these people out of here."

Kor nodded and looked at Cal "do you know any force sensitives? We need to get them out of here, that's an imperial inquisitor. Specialized in hunting and capturing or eliminating force sensitives." He said not knowing how familiar the other man would be with the Empire and their agents. "Any force sensitive with enough talent will likely be rounded up and either killed or made to join these people."
Last edited by Korvalus Dunbri on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Cal Arcton » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Korvalus Dunbri wrote:Kor nodded and looked at Cal "do you know any force sensitives? We need to get them out of here, that's an imperial inquisitor. Specialized in hunting and capturing or eliminating force sensitives." He said not knowing how familiar he would be with the Empire and their agents. "Any force sensitive with enough talent will likely be rounded up and either killed or made to join these people."

"Just one." Cal said, his expression grim. "Runi."

He shook his head. "Don't think I've seen her here tonight, though. And she can handle herself. She'll know to get back to the bar if there's trouble." He frowned thoughtfully. "Maybe we focus on non-humans. Imps tend to give them a hard time, too."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Kor had someone in mind he was worried about but figured Cal was right they should focus on getting people out. This situation was a bit of a powder keg just one push could ignite into something ugly.

"Yeah let's work on getting people out of here."
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Sharn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Sharn was observing those in the crowd that got anxious, restless and spurred to action with condescending amusement. It was like putting a red dot on their own heads for the Imperial commissars to pick them out. But to each their own.

That said, he was a hypocrite. When he spotted Syzygy in the crowd, he began moving slowly to her side, just in case he could draw attention to himself away from here if push came to shove. People he cared for could be counted on fingers of one hand, and all others could die in fire for all he cared, but he never pretended affection, nor did he forget about prior emotional involvements; the reason was simple: he would never admit to have committed any mistake of that kind. His caring was superior, and never misplaced.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Jelna Vawn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Imperial command required their personnel to be disciplined. Mental resilience was paramount for the machine to function, especially among those with less savory work. The Imperial Security Bureau had exposed her to countless atrocities, committed by the enemy, her organization, or even herself.

But the training had waned for her. Years of loss and the Dark Side's pervasive influence on this planet left her unprepared for the figure in front of her.

After all, this was impossible. "I thought the Inquisition was destroyed," she said breathlessly, "You're all supposed to be dead." She wondered if her clearance level had left her ignorant to their continued existence. After all, the Empire had loved to keep secrets from her despite her position.

---

D6 ME Discipline for Fear: 2eA+1eP+2eC+1eD+2eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Human | Force Sensitive | Captain of the Ivory Phoenix | "Babe"
"I reckon I can track down any varmint you want. So let's stop the chitchat and talk credits."
Profile| Theme
Jelna Vawn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:35 pm

"Sharn!" She hadn't seen him in the crowd or his approach. But, somehow, she instinctively knew he was there. She reached out to him as he came into view. "What should we do?"
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:38 pm

"Stay calm. Rash actions will draw attention. Their primary objective is to obtain obedience." He said quietly, embracing her waste to hold her so that the crowd would not separate them.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:01 pm

She nodded. "Is there anything else we can do?"

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:15 pm

"Later? Yes. For now we await the moment when we'll be able to peacefully disperse." He paused. "Political landscape has just changed. Many here see it as a calamity. There are potential opportunities though. The government being deposed or subjugated right now didn't appreciate us."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:30 pm

"I'm not sure this new one would be better." she looked around. "We'll see what our options are."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:39 pm

"Autocratic regimes can afford being more meritocratic as they do not cave to parochial concerns of uneducated and needy masses. Their policies are more goal-oriented and hence predispose to keeping an eye for talent." Sharn mused. "We'll see."

He tried to recall what he had heard about Patrice Verlasso.

ME6. Superior Brass Recognition.: 2eP+3eA 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:20 pm

"Not all talent." she shook her head. "Only that which supports their goals."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Temra Zol wrote:"Think nothing of it," Temra replied as he suppressed the urge to eye the young alien up and down. "See anyone else around here we can quickly slip out of here with?"

Fey looked around to catch anyone familiar. She did spot Cal, and Korvalus... though she really wished Kai was here. She couldn't see Jelna either... she was so certain that Jelna was here too somewhere.

Oh no no no... stay focused, Fey. Don't panic.

"Th-there," she jerked her head in the direction of the two men from the Twelve Parsecs. "They can be trusted."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Temra Zol » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:45 pm

"Slow and steady. We don't want to stand out any more than normal." Temra spoke softly as they started to maneuver through the crowd. Although this close to each other, the pair likely both realized that their species was probably the least intriguing facet of their personages to an Imperial Inquisitor.
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Postby Sharn » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:23 am

Syzygy Anion wrote:"Not all talent." she shook her head. "Only that which supports their goals."

"Useful talent. So only useless people have to worry. Ergo, neither you nor me. Even so, regardless of how this plays out, haven't we got a safe haven?"

Sharn

Postby Ender » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Jelna Vawn wrote:Imperial command required their personnel to be disciplined. Mental resilience was paramount for the machine to function, especially among those with less savory work. The Imperial Security Bureau had exposed her to countless atrocities, committed by the enemy, her organization, or even herself.

But the training had waned for her. Years of loss and the Dark Side's pervasive influence on this planet left her unprepared for the figure in front of her.

After all, this was impossible. "I thought the Inquisition was destroyed," she said breathlessly, "You're all supposed to be dead." She wondered if her clearance level had left her ignorant to their continued existence. After all, the Empire had loved to keep secrets from her despite her position.

---

D6 ME Discipline for Fear: 2eA+1eP+2eC+1eD+2eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Do you think the Emperor would discard any useful tool at his disposal?" There was as tilting of her head, as she sensed the fear radiating from the woman. She took a step forwards, standing taller over her, her visor scant inches from the woman's face. "Here I am, clearly not destroyed. Maybe you should think about what that means in regards to a new Empire." Her voice low, and one could almost hear the licking of her lips as if she was tasting the dark emotion coming off of Jelna.

"This is not the place to discuss such things. You, talented one, are coming with us." Her voice was menacing, as she waved over. Two stormtroopers quickly marched up, blasters leveled, but not moving without indication. "This place is bathed in fear. I sense it in you." A dark chuckle.

Jelna, for failing the fear check, take 3 conflict. With the advantages, you're at least able to ignore the setback effect of it.
Ender

Postby Ender » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Sharn wrote:
Syzygy Anion wrote:"Not all talent." she shook her head. "Only that which supports their goals."

"Useful talent. So only useless people have to worry. Ergo, neither you nor me. Even so, regardless of how this plays out, haven't we got a safe haven?"

There was a Dark Presence near Sharn, as the man approached him from behind.

"Sharn." Nygmus spoke quietly, offering a smile to the carmine flesh woman, before his attention focused on his student. "What is this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, as he indicated to the displays. "I take it not a normal display here."
Ender

PreviousNext

Return to Noventa City