[MA5] - 3:10 to Noventa

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: [MA5] - 3:10 to Noventa

Postby Ender » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:58 am

The pair are now at Medium Range from Soren, Korvalus is at Long Range to the pair, medium to Soren.

Each boot takes 1 system strain. total of 3 is the limit.

Blue Hair/Minion Chase (Agility 3): 3eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage

The Pair continue on, seeing the gaining Soren, while descending down. They are at Short range to the ground.
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Cal Arcton » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:39 pm

"Wait..." Cal muttered a curse under his breath as he watched Kor leap away.

Shaking his head, he looked back to the rest of the team. "Okay. Let's get everything here secured, and get these people back to town." He offered a foamy smile to the crew. "Y'all should stop by Twelve Parsecs later. First round is on me."

He grimaced. "And I should go to Doc's. And write a report for Commander Leo. Huh. Haven't had to do one of those for a while."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:31 pm

Kor was slowly getting the hang of these rocket boots and blasted forward trying to close the gap, maybe actually capture a big fish.

Planetary piloting: 2eA 3 successes
ImageImage
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:04 am

Soren kept pace and moved slowly downwards as well...

----

D5 Chase the Troopers Round 2: 4eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:12 am

Blue Hair/Minion Chase (Agility 3): 3eA 1 success, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage

Their boots hit the ground, just as they ran out of fuel. With the pair quickly on their tail, they would make a beeline for the treeline. The woman in the blue hair, reached for something behind her back, beneath the coat that covered her torso.

They are at Short range, on the ground, to Soren, Medium range to Korvalus.
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:18 am

Soren tried to move towards a bit of cover to conceal himself as he too landed on the ground a short distance away...

---

D5 Chase the Troopers Round 3: 4eA 3 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

D5 Chase the Troopers Stealth: 3eA+1eP+1eB 2 successes, 4 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImage

Blue Hair Difficulty on Soren's Stealth (Cunning 3, Perception 3): 3eC 3 failures, 3 threat
ImageImageImage

Net Total: 1 Failure ,1 Advantage, 1 Triumph
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:24 am

Kor descended a little clumsily and as he hit the ground headed for the treeline he saw the troopers move toward pulling his axe out as he moved.

piloting check: 2eA 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImage
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Kai Wryssald » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:11 am

"Alright." Kai replied, getting all the gear together for transport.

"You want a pair of these boots by the way Cal? " He gestured towards the rocket boots. "Anything no one else claims I'm going to take back to the ship. We can always use a bit of extra fire power, and it's not like anyone is going to pay us for our help here."
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 am

Kol, you drop back one range band, finding yourself at long range from the Group.

Soren, you find yourself at short range, almost engaged with the duo. Though you are quite skilled at Stealth, the Blue Haired one leveled her specialized blaster rifle at you. "I see you, Rattataki." She hissed back, keeping her eyes narrowed, as her cohort stood by her side.

(What would you like to do with the remaining advantage and Triumph?)
Ender

Postby Cal Arcton » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:56 am

Kai Wryssald wrote:"Alright." Kai replied, getting all the gear together for transport.

"You want a pair of these boots by the way Cal? " He gestured towards the rocket boots. "Anything no one else claims I'm going to take back to the ship. We can always use a bit of extra fire power, and it's not like anyone is going to pay us for our help here."

"Sure, fine." Cal waved a vague hand. "I'll see about the pay, though. Maybe the militia has a few funds they can scrape together."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 am

After Discussing with Soren:

The sound of wailing airspeeders came over the gathering of the Rattataki, the woman and her minion, and the quickly running Kol. Members of the Militia were on their way to recover the group, but one speeder peeled off.
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Soren stood with his blaster aimed at the pair while he said, "I think it's time to come in then. There's no getting away."
Soren Lom

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Kor had fallen behind but he was much better at running than he was flying. His powerful legs propelled him quickly forward towards the little stand off.
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 pm

[Flipping a Twelve Parsecs Destiny Point]

She grinned, pulling her hand from behind her back. In it, the distinctive chromium plating of a Thermal Detonator. "You and your friend are close enough." The light blinking, showing it would detonate as soon as her hand was removed from the device.

"This will clear your airspeeder friends, and you, from the face of this forsaken planet. Taking me and him with it." The detonator whirred with the activation of the dead man's switch.

"You want them to get blown to hell? Stay where you are. Want them to live? Then turn around. Walk away."
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:19 pm

"Problem with your proposal here is... the further I step away from you the more dangerous it is for me and not for you. And as bad as this may sound... I don't give a damn about the guys behind me. But I think we'd all like to not die here. Why don't you put that down and you can come in and talk it out. No one needs to die right now, which is what happens to all of us if you throw that fancy little bobble."
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:05 am

She sneered. "Then we die. We have no intentions of going with you." The woman was a zealot, special forces of special forces. Surrender was never an option. She held the baradium fueled weapon out.

"We are prepared to die for the mission. Are you?"
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:09 am

"What's there to live for?" Soren said with a shrug of his shoulders as he focused his sights on the woman. "I don't have any friends, family, or future... Not even a mission I need to complete... unlike you all. Hard to fulfill orders when you're dead."
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:27 am

She shook her head, laughing a bit, the motion of her head shaking shoiwng what looked like a barcode and serial number tattooed on her neck. "We failed this mission, but we're just parts of a bigger machine. The individual doesn't matter. But our orders are clear. Succeed, or die." Her thumb shook over the detonator, as the Militia Airspeeder came down, landing in front of Soren.

Just as she released her thumb. There was a flash of light blocked by the airspeeder, which shielded Soren and the approaching Kor from the Blast, though the pressure wave was enough to knock then off their feet.

The beings inside this airspeeder, of the three that arrived for pick up, weren't as lucky.
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:41 am

The blast blew Soren back a couple of feet to the ground. He turned his head towards the explosion after the heat had dissipated to see the wreckage left in the detonator's wake.

Soren stood slowly and said, "Well... they didn't get away."
Soren Lom

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 am

Kor covered his eyes with his arm as the detonator went off. He approached Soren and extended a hand "we weren't going to capture them alive." He said with a frown inspecting the wreckage of the speeder.
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

PreviousNext

Return to Plains of Noventa