Darker Shade of Blue [LM5, Strange Charm, Closed]

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

Re: Darker Shade of Blue [LM5, Strange Charm, Closed]

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:21 pm

"The unknown price tag is one of the things that makes me wary. But I've never been risk-averse. Scattered probabilities is the reality of our lives." He leaned over to take a waft of her pheromones from over her ear. "I have already secured a companion for that particular endeavour, also sensitive with the Force. I cannot tell how Nygmus is discriminating against those who are not so I won't imperil you this way. I'd rather compute through my doubts, in what you're already helping." He nuzzled gently. "I'll tell you how it will have went. And once I'll get back, I'll take care of your starfighter."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:27 pm

"Take care of yourself." she reached out to caress his cheek. "And, come back. That's all I want."
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:32 pm

"Don't doubt in my return. I have delivered myself from greater perils." He kissed her cheek, then leaned back. "You should take the helm. We'll be landing soon."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:43 pm

"Back to work." she gave an exaggerated sigh. Walking away, she blew him a kiss, before returning to the helm.
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:18 pm

He smirked forlornly when she turned around and took a moment to study her movements before following to the co-pilot's place.

/scene

Sharn

Previous

Return to Debris Field