[EM-LM D5] Materiel Retrieval V

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

[EM-LM D5] Materiel Retrieval V

Postby Farkas Lowca » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:42 am

Farkas had been up that morning and had prepared a nice breakfast for the crew. It was all ready for them for when they woke up themselves. Assorted fresh fruit that was sliced and prepped, fresh cooked breakfast meats, eggs made the way the individual crew members liked them, and a fresh pot of caf that seemed to have a slightly different aroma. Had he made it with a bit of seasoning ground in that complemented the flavors of the different foods. All the plates were sealed for freshness and warmth, while the man himself was gone and his own plate sat already rinsed.

The man himself was seated at the scanner, working out algorithms and processes for the days salvage operations.
Human | Engineer | Strange Charm Crew | Nerdy
Equipment: Datapad, slicer kit, toolkit
Farkas Lowca

Re: [EM-LM D5] Materiel Retrieval V

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 am

"Breakfast looks wonderful, Farkas. Thank you." Zygy smiled as she looked over everything.
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 am

While Sharn took his time to consume the fare, sitting in the common and thinking about Sharn things. He still didn't eat it all, just what pinged green on his mental nutri-dar. Since Farkas had prepared it, there was no longer any reason to boycott repair work, hence the plans for the day aligned themselves.

From distance, he heard both other crewmen talking. While his private time with Sy was long overdue, he chose to not interfere for a few bites.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Farkas Lowca » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:09 am

"I was up a little earlier than normal, so I took my time with it," he replies. "I spiced the caf up a bit with some cardamom during the grind, but not a lot. You should be able to taste it but it shouldn't be too strong."
Farkas Lowca

Postby Farkas Lowca » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:03 am

Farkas Lowca

Postby Ender » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:04 am

During the scanning, while you don't find something of worth in the initial scan, at least in terms of credits, you do manage to recover some reinforced armor plates from an older ARC-170. Installing them shouldn't take too long, and will certainly reinforce your own hull.

The crew of the Strange Charm have found the Hull/Keel Reinforcement attachment.
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 am

Once the findings were hauled in, Sharn inspected that."That's useful. I can quickly repurpose it for the Charm, or for the Cloakshape I intend to fix later today. If you really want to fly the starfighter, Sy, layering it a bit more would be conducive to your survivability."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:21 pm

"Mmm..." she nodded. "I should get a flight suit as well."

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Farkas Lowca » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:53 pm

"Likely would be a good idea," Farkas says with a nod. "I have one in my quarters, but it likely won't fit you too well. You're welcome to try it if you want to give the Cloakshape a spin before you get one. And I'd say we should probably put it on the fighter. Our hull is plenty tough by my estimation and I'd rather see Syzygy safe if she's needed in something smaller."
Farkas Lowca

Postby Syzygy Anion » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:19 pm

"After the race yesterday, acquiring one shouldn't be too difficult." she said. "I might even be able to get a good deal on one."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:49 pm

"Decided then." Sharn quipped.

Sharn

Return to Debris Field