D4, LM - Tales, or News?

Re: D4, LM - Tales, or News?

Postby Honorordeath » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:04 pm

"Walk in there with confidence built like that, you won't walk back out alive. You even realize how prepared for walkin' in there you have to be?" she asked, leveling off her gaze at the woman. Laying her hands out flat on the counter she leaned in towards her a little bit to add more gravity to her words. "If you're gonna go in there, find someone who knows the place and can carry your weight. Only way you'll come back out alive."
Honorordeath

Postby Tewzada Star'Ti » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:29 pm

A small snort, "No one said I was confident, or that I was just going to march right in there."

Tew paused, and shook her head, "You know, you play the part of a grumpy rural local really good, you know that?"
Twi'lek | reporter for Galaxy Nuze Network | Smokin' Hot | camera droid AC1201 | holo-costume with 10 outfits
Tewzada Star'Ti

Postby Quinn Largo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:56 pm

"She kind of does. But she's not wrong."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 pm

"You implied it rather heavily Stranger," she said, pulling back a little and cradling her right arm. "And I'm just standin' here to keep folks like you, who don't rightly know anything about that forest from wandering in and getting themselves killed. I don't intend to offend anyone, little grumpy from the tooth that sunk in my arm is all. Still, I heard plenty of strangers like you say something similar and promptly march off into that forest alone. Never came out. One is too many and I've seen a few."
Bartender | Owner of The Last Stop | Young Adult [24] | Height: 5'5 | Former Rebel | Den Mother
:Description:
Aislea Griche

Postby Tewzada Star'Ti » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:16 am

"Fair enough. And I'll keep what you've said in mind. But news doesn't wait for danger to subside, in its own weird way."

Looking away from Aislea finally, Tew glanced at Quinn, "...anyways, it seems like Quinn here wants to talk to you, and I interrupted things. So I'll take my leave; I may be nosy, but I know private business when I see it."

She gave Quinn a smile, before looking at both of the them, bowing her head a little, and exiting.

/eksit
Twi'lek | reporter for Galaxy Nuze Network | Smokin' Hot | camera droid AC1201 | holo-costume with 10 outfits
Tewzada Star'Ti

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:52 pm

She watched Tew go. She did feel kind of bad to see her leave without a story... but Quinn was also glad *she* wasn't the story. She turned back to Aislea.

"Well, just wanted to apologize again, really. No business."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Previous

Return to The Last Stop