Where Would I Go? (D3 EA)

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: Where Would I Go? (D3 EA)

Postby Soren Lom » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:08 pm

“Thanks. I think I’ll head up that way.” She bowed her head, “Sorry for not helping out. You were most helpful though.”
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:12 am

"Hey, we got plenty of hands, stranger. Seems like you're trying to solve this problem, help us all. I hope what you find leads to some answers." The Mirialan wiped his brow again, offering his hand.

"Noventa was a place that one could make an honest living. A shame this has happened."
GM - The Ashla and the Bogan, The Bendu - "All Is As The Force Wills It"
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:20 am

She smiled back and a glimpse of that Zeltron charm came through, "Well, let's see if we can't make it that way again."

She then nodded in thanks to the group and started out on her trek to the abandoned farm...
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:26 am

Your skills as a tracker and outdoorsperson aid you greatly. Still, the early afternoon begins to fade as you finally find yournway to the farmstead.

Just as the field hand had mentioned, it looked abadoned. Crops had gone to seed years ago, and it grows wild, a mess to even attempt to reclaim. The buildings looked weather worn, but still resilient. The sounds of wildlife echo in the air ss you approach.

One thing you do notice as soon as you arrive... evidence of repulsors from speedercraft moving about. Fresh.
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 am

Leosha tried to quietly observe things as she drew near the farm...

---

D3 Tracking Stuff, Perception: 1eP+3eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

D3 Tracking Stuff, Stealth: 1eP+3eA+1eB 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am

Difficulty for Soren perception and stealth: 2#2eD 0 successes, 2 threat 1 failure, 3 threat
ImageImage
ImageImage

Perception Total: 2 successes
Stealth Total: 1 success, 2 threat

From what you see, the evidence is fresh from this morning. The Farmstead appeared to have no activity going on, but there had been activity earlier.
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 am

Soren decided to check the ground surrounding the speeder to see if it would give him a direction to follow after he conducted a quick sweep of the house...
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:29 pm

The quick sweep showed that a group had been here. But didn't stay long. Evidence showing signs that this had been used as a staging area.

The speeder tracks went off in the main direction of the capital.
Ender

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Leosha cursed to herself lamenting the fact she wasn't able to continue on the trail because of the Viper Droid. The capital opened up too many possibilities, especially if the crew had supplies and clothing from the locals.

Leosha began following the sole directional marker she had and headed back towards the capital, hoping against the odds that something helpful would be on her path. Her knowledge of the precision in which these groups tended to act pressed on her mind as she made her way back to the capital.
Soren Lom

Postby Ender » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:51 am

It would finish out the rest of this portion of the afternoon for Leosha. Knowing the precision with which these groups tended to operate, at least, would give some benefit. While their numbers may be masked, it did mean that there was a particular dust trail to two speeders following each other so closely. The way the grains pushed away, it gave the indication that there were only two speeders, and given average size of them...

You are able to deduce that there are likely only eight infiltrators within the city, maybe ten on the high end, but no more than that.
Ender

Previous

Return to Plains of Noventa