Home on the Range (D3 LA, Bamsh Homestead)

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: Home on the Range (D3 LA, Bamsh Homestead)

Postby Temra Zol » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Temra considers all the local 'hotspots' that Bamsh pointed out and nods along. When he gets up to poke at the farmer's gun, he sees that one of the focusing crystals inside has just been knocked slightly out of alignment and is reducing the power of the weapon rather significantly. It seems easy enough to fix and he quickly strips down the piece and reassembles it.

"Nice enough weapon, although it could do with another refracting lens to focus the beam a little more if you want more stopping power Mister Bamsh. If you decide you want to upgrade it, I'm happy enough to lend the labour, if you provide the parts."
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Postby Flession » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 am

"Parts ain't the easiest thing to come across here, but I'll keep it in mind." He goes back to the fence and continues his slight repairs, not really looking back. "Though a extra push wouldn't be too bad." He thought about the impact of it. "Well, I can't say it's my forte, but let me go check with a few people here about it. If things are getting as bad as they seem to be, making this thing fully up for what's coming would be the wisest move."
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Temra Zol » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:40 am

"Sure thing. Can't say I'm exceptionally eager to jump into the unknown, but it might be the best of a bad set of options if there's no one else willing to do what must be done." His tone isn't judgmental, more resigned.

((Temra will spend a few time slots - and XP to accept Bamsh's offer))
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Previous

Return to Plains of Noventa