[D3-EE] Always Bet on Black (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Re: [D3-EE] Always Bet on Black (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:33 am

"Sounds good to me," she said with a nod, and tossed her bet in.
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:57 am

"200 it is then," she nodded, placing her bet.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Quinn went to the business of playing her hand, again showing herself to be a master bluffer. Despite the fact she'd already shown her skills before, she still seemed like she was having a rough time with this hand... right until the last moment.

"I'm sorry to keep having to do this."

Gambling force die: 1eF 1 Dark Side

Deception to Gamble: 3eP+1eD+1eC 4 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImage
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Again, Fey was playing well, showing good skill with the game, but stood no chance against someone getting a perfect hand.

---

D3 Gambling. Skullduggery this time.: 2eP+2eD 1 success, 3 threat
ImageImageImageImage
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:05 pm

His luck had seemed to run out on this one with Quinn, managing to use her skills into outright taking the pot again.

"1000 credits for the lovely little one. Nice play there, Quinn." He didn't seem so distracted from winning. He was already doing well enough to be able to lose so much. "We going again?" He looks over to the Fey, smiling. "Suppose I need to rub a little bit more of my luck over to you. Or steal whatever Quinn's got there."

Moar Card Games!: 3eP+1eA+2eD 1 success, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
NPC (Played by Flession) | Underboss of Noventa City | Bio
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Fey laughed a little. "Ah, well... it seems mademoiselle Luck is not with moi tonight. Perhaps I should steal some of that luck next time."

Or just steal your wallet. Cut out the middle-man.

"Luck is a fickle mistress, and all."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:31 pm

"Next time sounds like a plan to me. Wouldn't want to steal all of your money in one go."
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:52 pm

"Well, I don't suppose you two would want to join me for a drink at the bar, then. Have some time to kill and even Quinn here makes for interesting company outside of the tables, I'm sure. Though I can't say I've had the pleasure of it before."

He begins to collect his winning and throws a few credits as a tip to the dealer in thanks.
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:55 pm

"A drink sounds good to moi," she chuckled warmly, "no luck required on that."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:23 pm

"What do you mean, even *me*?"

She quirked an eyebrow.
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 pm

He laughs at her facial expression. "You're quite the peach there, Quinn. Damn good skills too." Looking back to Dartris, he nods. "I'll get your drinks for the evenin', Fey; you've given enough money to the House for the evening." He looked down at Quinn and smiled. "You're on your own, Miss 'I earnt over 2000 credits.'"
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Fey chuckled, flashing quite a grin at the teasing of Quinn. "Aha, un consolation prize for the evening. Sounds good."

"What will a young fille do with so much money, Quinn..." she mused in a teasing tone.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm

"Oh I'm sure I'll find something to spend it on. A few more nights like yesterday and tonight, and I could probably buy this place."
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm

"Credits aren't everything, lil' Quinn." He makes his way to the bar pulling a seat up for the two ladies to sit down before sitting down himself. "Though they're certainly are a lot." He looks over. "Cal was talkin' bout upgrading his bar sometime, maybe you should look into doing that. But I ain't gonna tell you what to do. Maybe go buy yourself some pretty clothes and a few toys to play with. It ain't the worst thing to be selfish."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm

"Merci," she nodded in gratitude to his good manners. It was nice with such gentleman-manners, compared to a lot of the types the crew usually met. "Ah, oui, I imagine monsieur Cal wants to do some upgrades to the 12 Parsecs."

Fey gave Dartris a curious look. "Tu is a friend of Cal's?"
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:46 pm

"There's nothing wrong with the 12 parsecs as is," she said, folding her arms.
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:58 pm

He smiled at Fey. "Eti aan a a a ormudis t'u si'henk'ehan." He says with a smile in Ryl. It was a bit rusty, and without the proper lekku, it did not come off as impressive as it would as if someone of her own species would speak it. It lacked true emotion, as if someone was speaking in a monatomic manner. "Sorry, I should be polite to the little Quinny here. 'It's a bit more complicated.' is what I said."

He looks over to Quinn. "Not what Cal told me. Hoped to improve the place, spruce it up, maybe add a few extensions. It's not a bad idea, and it's a fine establishment, I think. Taken me years to get out there, though, but it can do well."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Quinn Largo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:06 pm

"Well maybe Cal should start charging more for that Corellian Brandy instead of relying on the winning streaks of little girls."
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:09 pm

"Mm, complicated," she nodded in agreement. And hoped he'd never try to speak that again. It was like someone ran their nails down the blackboard of her soul.

"12 Parsecs is Quinn's home, non? A home needs the input of everyone there, since he gives you food, room, and looks after you...?" she smirked a little as she looked at Quinn.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:19 pm

He smiled at her. "I know my Ryl ain't the best. Sometimes I use my fingers to do the whole 'lekku' thing, but I can't do it for long sentences. Just small words and things. Y'all just lose me after while with the waves and such." He says. "Bonjour " He takes two fingers and moves them in the proper way to simulate the feeling of warmth behind the statement. It was not perfect, but it was a lot better than without it. "Took me 15 years to get where I am with years. Now it all seems like a waste. But enough of that."

He turned to Quinn. "Well, it's your credits; spend them how you will, Quinn. Just something to consider, is all."
Dartris Ribmatt

PreviousNext

Return to Upper Providencetown