[D3-EE] Always Bet on Black (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Re: [D3-EE] Always Bet on Black (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Postby Cefey Raneth » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:10 pm

"Oh, I bet tu say that to all the twi'leks, monsieur," she grinned as she picked up the cards.

---

D4 Gambling Cool: 3eA+2eD 1 success
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:29 pm

"Well, yes." He smiles at her warmly. "But I mean it every time, Fey." And looks down as the others place down their cards on the table. "Well then, I guess I take the lot this time. Don't worry, though. I'm sure y'all get me the next time."

As he collects the credit, he looks over. "I assume you've come here for the party this evening? Should be quite the show, I think."
NPC (Played by Flession) | Underboss of Noventa City | Bio
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm

"Such flattery," she chuckled, nodding to him as he scoops up his prize. "Strong start."

Fey sipped her drink as she glanced to Quinn. The girl seemed like the type to sneak into that kind of place just because something was going on there. "Mm, not me, monsieur. It's not mon type of place." At least not anymore.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:43 pm

"Beginner's luck, I'm sure." He waves off his win with his cybernetic arm. "I'm sure it won't happen again."

"Nothing wrong with not joining something that ain't your scene. Though the Madame throws some fun parties, I hear." He sips some whiskey and grins. "But I'm with you in that regard; they are not for me either. Getting your rocks off is all well and good, but it's all just a fleeting rush."

He smiles. "I'll take a card game and a whiskey any day over it."

He turns to Quinn. "What about you? I don't know if they'll serve juice over there." He his tone is that of a teasing manner, naturally.
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Quinn Largo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:16 am

Quinn wasn't too bothered by losing the round.

"Party? Oh... I guess there's going to be one, isn't there? Sounds like a lot of important people are going to be there, right?"
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:24 am

"Just people that the Madame deems important. Very exclusive." He grins at the little woman and nods. "Though I'm sure someone of your...stature can find their way in there with no problem." A small joke to be sure, but it only seemed to be teasing again.

"Well then, 100 again, then? Or does everyone at the table feel like they've warmed up enough?" He looks around to the others to see what they wanted to do.
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Quinn Largo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:59 am

She ignored the teasing. She knew she could get into anywhere, regardless of her stature.

"How much do you think counts as a non-warm up game, mister?"
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 am

"Well, I am quite rusty at the game..." He nods, giving it some consideration. "How's 150, then. Get ourselves a slow build-up?"
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am

"150 sounds good for round deux," she mused. At least today she had a bigger fund for playing to start with than she had yesterday.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:19 am

"A 150 it is," she said, throwing in the credits.
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am

Fey put in her credits for the next round.

---

D3 Gambling Force die: 1eF 1 Dark Side
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Datris smiles as the hand is dealt. Nodding her head with a smile in his discourse. It was a usual song and dance between them a few quick glances around him, but eventually, the cards were dealt and Datris once placed down -23 on the table.

"Well then, I guess this is my lucky night." He grinned widely and drank his whiskey once more.

Heart of the Cards: 3eP+1eA+2eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Quinn Largo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:25 pm

"Oh..." she looked dejected for a moment...

...and then placed her cards down to reveal that same perfect score.

"Looks like we have something in common."

Deception for Sabacc: 3eP+1eD+1eC 1 success, 1 Triumph
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Fey played a good hand, but it was no match for those getting a perfect score.

"Goodness, vous are without mercy."

---

D3 Gambling with Deception.: 1eP+1eA+1eF+2eD 3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Dark Side
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:45 pm

His eyes turn to the little Quinn and smiles. "Well sumabitch." He laughed as she placed it down with confidence. "Startin' to get the hang of it yourself, I see." He turned to the Twi'lek. "It's the way the cards are drawn. Takes a cool head and the right judgement call to turn your bad hand to a winner. Don't worry, darlin', you'll get it all back."

He happily splits the pot with Quinn, watching her count the 600 credits she just netted for herself. "Imagine you'll upset many a young man when you grow up with those card skills."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Quinn Largo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:00 pm

"Implying I haven't already upset any," she said with a smirk.
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Fey chuckled warmly. "Will also break many hearts too along the way." So far it had been money she'd earned up from yesterday, so it wasn't that painful to lose it.

Besides... handsome-face here looked like the type to have lots of money. Some he probably wouldn't miss.

"Ah, well, it might be mon luck tonight, monsieur," she said as her arm brushed a little against his as she shifted in her seat.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 pm

"Hard to know what the next hand'll get you, darlin'." He smiles at her getting close and nodded at closeness. It wasn't a terrible thing to have a beautiful woman playing with you as you play cards and drink whiskey, after all. Reminded him of some better days. "Maybe next round my luck'll rub off on you."

He turns to the dealer and shrugs. "Back to 150 again, or raise it a little bit more so our dear Fey can starts to earn her winnings back."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:13 pm

"Aw," she pouted a little bit, glancing between Quinn and Dartris. "As long as it does not ruin your fun...?"
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:37 am

"I'm having fun. Point is to make sure you do as well." He smiled and look over to Fey. "200 then? Should balance it all out, I think."
Dartris Ribmatt

PreviousNext

Return to Upper Providencetown