[D2LA] Taking Stock (closed)

Local watering hole.

Re: [D2LA] Taking Stock (closed)

Postby Cal Arcton » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:00 pm

"Oh." He was silent for a minute, just stroking her hair. Doing his best to give her the comfort of his touch.

Finally, he spoke again. "You wanna tell me a bit about 'em? I mean, a Jedi and a Mandalorian? There's gotta be a story there." He tilted his head, trying to find her eyes with his. "You don't have to, of course. But I'd kinda like to hear."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:19 pm

"Maybe he thought I was old enough to take care of myself," she sighed.

"As for them... Mom was still a Padawan when the Clone Wars kicked off. She was assigned to a special forces group with my dad and a few other people. They actually told me they first got together over a fight. She thought he was insulting the Jedi who raised her, he was agitated by the Clone army and how it was like they were controlling his people since the genetic template for them was a Mandalorian. And that she was following along blindly, as well. They ended up caring about and relying on each other over time, as well as having that passion. They were sort of opposite, but similar."
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Cal Arcton » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Cal didn't answer that first part, just hugged her a little tighter.

"Huh." He said. "Well, that's quite a way to get together, huh?" He chuckled softly. "And it really does sound like quite a pair. Must have been something special, for them to come together and make you."

He sighed again, as pleasantly as before. "It's funny what makes things work out. Or not." He shrugged, bare shoulders rising and falling. "Either way. I don't know. Does the Force give any insight into why things happen?"
Cal Arcton

Postby Runi Vizsla » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:40 pm

"Mm... not really, I don't think," she said yawning. "For some people, they give visions of what will happen, but not why."
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Cal Arcton » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:16 pm

"Huh." Cal acknowledged with a grunt.

He gave her a glance, fondly amused. "You wanna get some shut-eye?" He asked. "That's fine by me." He settled back a little, letting her rest more comfortable against him, his arm guiding her. "I'm plenty comfortable just like this if you are."
Cal Arcton

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere