First, the Last Stop [D3, EM]

Re: First, the Last Stop [D3, EM]

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:29 pm

"Well, what better way to warn people off if even you, the person who keeps warning everyone and who would never take any risks in there, ends up disappearing in the forest for good? And if we both come back out, then everybody will know you take your job of seeing to people's safety seriously."

Charm Offensive: 3eP+1eA+3eD+1eS 4 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Honorordeath » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:35 pm

"Alright," she said, looking to Quinn with disheartened eyes. Small fist forming as she lay her hand against the table. "I can't have it on my conscience hearing about you getting eaten in there and knowing I coulda done something about it but," she shook her head. Waved it off. "I'll go get ready... you, eat."

[Quinn gains Aislea's support for the journey into the Duskeen Forest but she loses a little standing with her as Aislea notices how Quinn is forcing her into the position.]
Honorordeath

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:46 pm

"See, I knew you're the right person for the job."

At which point she'd wait before the food arrived to devour.
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Honorordeath » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm

While Quinn waited for Aislea she was fed a hearty breakfast.

[scene?]
Honorordeath

Previous

Return to The Last Stop