[D2 LE] Tadles are Hot (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Re: [D2 LE] Tadles are Hot (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Fey maintained her flirty airhead attitude throughout the game, which probably helped against some of the other players, and she put in her bet of 100 credits.

----

D2 Second round of gambling. Deception: 1eP+1eA+1eF+2eD 1 success, 1 threat, 1 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImage

Light Pip gives success.

D2 Second round of gambling. Forgotten red die: 1eC 1 failure, 1 threat
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby GrrKack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:03 pm

The Ugor cackles once more, happy with his honest success in this game. "Little hubman not so goob, I see." He gives a thumbs up to his fellow winner. "Pretty goob, yourself."

The deck is ready once again to be passed around.

--

Moar Card Games!: 1eP+2eA+2eD 4 successes
NPC (Played by Flession) | Ugor | Bio
GrrKack

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:06 pm

"Ah, I can be lucky, monsieur," she giggled. She wasn't sure if he was someone effected by her flirts, but no point in stopping no.

"Are we ready for another round? Shall vous raise the stakes?"

---

+400 credits earned. Yay

Next round:
D2 Third round of gambling Force: 1eF 1 Dark Side
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Shit...

"Well, since the both of you just took home... uhm... 400 credits? Shall we make the bet that much this time? No, a little bit more to account for the first game. 500 credits buy-in? That's what it's called right? Buy-in? Or is that too much for you? Can't be with that kind of money in your pocket."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Flession » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Several of the people around the table appear hesitant at the notion of dropping that much on a hand and look to sit this hand out. The Ugor, however seems quite pleased with it. "More taxes sent!" A excited tone comes out of his voice box.

The dealer looks around at everyone at the board, seeing if they agree.
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Fey rose an eyebrow. 500 credits was more than she had planned to put down on one bet, and this Ugor was quite the skilled player. Much better than those she usually played.

"Pardon, I think I will give my seat to someone else for such a courageous bet," she smiled and stood up from her seat with her drink and current winnings. "I will go powder my nez in the meantime, mesdames et messieurs."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby GrrKack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:48 pm

GraKack looks at his potential partner on the table for the evening, the fellow winner and nods. "Risk is what is important in life." Looking onward at Quinn and the few others who stayed, he cackled once more. "Your turn to drawb."
GrrKack

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:51 pm

"Is... is 500 credits a lot of money?"

Quinn continued to play up the uncertain beginner angle as she looked at all the uncertain faces around the table, and then the twi'lek standing up. Clearly, Quinn had played this tactic too soon. But hey, you learn something new every day.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't aware of the etiquette," she said, looking to those that remained at the table. "So... shall we play then?"

This time, she had a much better hand than last time... aided by her skill at bluffing and fooling people.

Deception once more, with boost.: 3eP+1eB+1eD+1eC 4 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

((3 suxx, 2 threats))
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Quinn Largo

Postby GrrKack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:02 pm

All his years making contracts for the game was building up to this moment.

And that moment nearly led to catrasophy. He only managed with some fast talking to get his money back with this one. "Little hubman better than I thought."

Moar Card Games! Deception this time: 3eP+2eA+1eC+1eD 2 successes, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((1 suxx, 3 threats))
GrrKack

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:06 pm

She had underestimated him. Turned out he had some fast talking skills on him after all. Still, she'd made a profit; and thwarted his winning streak.

"Just beginner's luck. Oh, is this my money now? Nice!"
Quinn Largo

Postby GrrKack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:12 pm

The man looks on as you said it. "Hmm...right." There is a pause, his gaze clearly on you, despite the helmet covering up all of his eyes. "Go again, then?"

The others at the table who decided to stick around seem frustrated at their luck and leave in the table, leaving it open for new people to take their posts.
GrrKack

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:21 pm

"Well I don't know... all these people are leaving. I think maybe it's too much money. Maybe we should go back to the 50 credits buy-in, so more people will play?"
Quinn Largo

Postby GrrKack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:24 pm

"No letting me earn my money back, eh?" His tone turning slimey and dangerous. "I can resbect your tenacity, hubman." He nods. "100 credits, then."
GrrKack

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:28 pm

As the game had been going on, Fey had freshened up in the ladies' room and returned to watch the end of the game. "Ah, you win, Quinn! Félicitations!" she cooed cheerfully and finished off her drink.

At least there were open seats to join in. "100 credits now, oui? I believe I can be brave enough for that."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:29 pm

"You already won your money back though," she said, all innocent.

She looked up at the returning twi'lek with a smile, before turning back to the Ugor.

"But I can do 100."
Quinn Largo

Postby Flession » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:18 pm

The dealer nods and, at the announcement of the price drop, several people who had watched the game came back to the table once more. A few of them even clapping at your performance for that round, Quinn.

It was quite the impressive display, for sure. Even if your stress levels have jumped a touch from managing to pull off that con.

"Very well, bet is 100. Everyone throw in and we'll begin."
Flession

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:55 am

Quinn threw in her 100.
Quinn Largo

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:23 pm

If only she'd played coughcheatedcough so well on the last round. But hey, credits were credits, and Quinn loved taking them from others.

Gambling force die: 1eF 2 Dark Side

Deception again for sabacc: 3eP+1eD+1eC 1 success, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
Quinn Largo

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Fey had lost her groove with the game from leaving and returning, and she was unable to make any winnings on this game.

"Mon dieu, I think I will call this a night."

---

D2 Last round of gambling. Deception: 1eP+1eA+1eF+1eC+1eD 2 successes, 1 Dark Side

Le loss. -100 Credits.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm

It wasn't much luck for the Ugor either, pulling up absolutely nothing while trying to be sly about it. "I think you've taken ebough of my credits tonite, little hubman." The voice appears to be angry and frustrated and he nods to everyone at the table and begins to stomp off angrily towards the exit.

Moar Card Games! Deception this time: 3eP+2eA+1eC+1eD 2 successes, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flession

PreviousNext

Return to Upper Providencetown