Breakfast and Tools [D2, MM]

Local watering hole.

Re: Breakfast and Tools [D2, MM]

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Thankfully, her goggles prevented anyone from seeing her eyes widening as the woman did her thing. She could not however, prevent her mouth from gaping a little.

"...Uh, you're a reporter?"

Oh shit.
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Kor stepped up behind Tew and clapped her on the back "Tew you're too much, but yes Quinn she's a reporter for the prestigious Galaxy Nuze Network but she's cool." He said while giving Quinn a look trying to communicate that it was ok.
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:26 pm

So long as I'm not in any reports, at least...

She took her goggles off, and rolled her eyes in typical teen fashion, but then did a 180 with a smile.

"The *prestigious* galaxy nuze network? Is the prestigious part of the name because that sounds a little presumptious if it is."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Tewzada Star'Ti » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:42 pm

A chuckle.

"I think the only prestigious thing about GNN might be how low some of the reporters will go to get a scoop on a holonet star. There's certainly those I've worked with who do nothing to try to fix the reputation of paparazzi in the slightest. Myself? Not my thing.Thus finding myself in the outer rim here."
Twi'lek | reporter for Galaxy Nuze Network | Smokin' Hot | camera droid AC1201 | holo-costume with 10 outfits
Tewzada Star'Ti

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere