Morning Belle (Day 1 Late Morning)

The main trading point within Providencetown. Most things can be found here... or you might know somebody who can get you what you need...

Re: Morning Belle (Day 1 Late Morning)

Postby Kai Wryssald » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Kai would have to admit he enjoyed when Fey used her accent, but then most guys enjoyed a lovely woman with a cute accent.

His lips drew into a smirk, and he laughed lightly at her response, as his hand drifted to her waist. "Its always a joy to see you dressed up, Fey. So it sounds like a lovely idea to me. I'll look forward to it."
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Her arm hooked around his elbow as she pulled him in a little closer. "Then surprise me," her voice was almost a whisper, "and I'll surprise you, Darling."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:15 pm

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Honey." He breathed his mouth going a bit dry. Fey could be damn seductive when she wanted to be.

Still he didnt try to put any distance between them, enjoying for now the closeness. "I suppose that means I'll have to pull out all the stops though."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 am

"Mmm," her teeth brushed against her lower lip in a gentle bite. "Now I wonder what it's like when you pull out all the stops..."

A brief giggle, then she looked away. "... should we see if we can find someone for our Dear? I think she could use some help in unwinding a bit." Babe probably needed it too, but she didn't have the heart to suggest that so soon.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 pm

It took a moment for kai's brain to start functioning a gain, but he spoke up soon enough. "Maybe?" Kai offered, perhaps a bit wary about bringing others close to their little group. "She could likely use a bit of time unwinding."

He looked around the area. "I guess I just dont know if this is really the place to go looking."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Fey cast a look around the bazaar. There was probably a place around here where one could purchase a companion, but... no, that was something on her list of never-gonna-do.

"This place? Yeah, you're right." She sighed and adjusted the placement of her lekku over her shoulders. "Would be nice if we could spend some time here though, instead of being on the go all the time."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:00 am

"Yeah, or some time anywhere really. Just to get our feet under us for a while." Being on the move all the time could be exhausting, both physically and mentally. With Imperials here though, they couldn't risk lingering all that long. "Maybe if we find a good job here we can afford to lay low for a bit."

He smirked. "Maybe somewhere with a nice beach or something. Or mountains? I dunno what I'd like better really."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:37 pm

"That would be ideal, I think." She liked to travel, but she also wanted to be able to live somewhere else that wasn't a ship. "Oh! A beach! I've never been to one - I think that would be cool. Not so sure about mountains though... isn't it risky? Like, people can fall down?"

Mountains wasn't something she had experience with either.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:54 pm

"Only on the big dangerous mountains. Others can be more cozy, with trees and streams, quite nice for hiking, and relaxing." His lips curled into a sly smirk. "They can get a bit chilly though, so it's best to bring along someone you like when you visit the mountains." Snuggling in a cabin always seemed nice, though he'd only really seen it in holos.

"A beach would probably be better though, I think you'd like a beach." Did they have beaches on this planet? They almost had to have one somewhere. "Maybe we can talk to Jelna, and Lena about visiting one."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:03 pm

"I've seen beaches in holos. It looks so nice~" she cooed wistfully and stretched her arms behind her head. "White sand, sun, warm weather, and water to swim in... and people often have drinks from some kind of hard-looking fruit too."

Fey tilted her head to the side with a thoughtful expression on her face. "I wonder how they would take that idea of a place to lay low. They might like a remote mountainside better."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:46 am

"No way on knowing unless we ask them." Kai replied with a easy smile. "And if nothing else we can always push it into a vote." They would just need to convince Lena then.

"I suppose its help out case if we had a few beaches in mind though. Ones that might be good for laying low."
Kai Wryssald

Previous

Return to The Bazaar