MA1 - Scanning the System

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: MA1 - Scanning the System

Postby Cefey Raneth » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:03 pm

"Hmmm...d'accord. It bears some thinking." The twi'lek pulled out her datapad, readying to pass on her contact info to the others. "Giving mon contact info, for the future. Je will try to look more into this, if it doesn't interfere with mon crew's work."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Sharn » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Sharn pointed to the transmitter while looking at Fey. "You keep it or I keep it at the Strange Charm?" He provided hangar number. "If I keep it, perhaps more can be gleaned."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Kor nodded and made his own information available "keep me in the loop, I know some people that would be interested in an imperial presence. It's likely not good for Noventa as a whole anyway."
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Fey thought about it for a few moments. Everyone (or almost everyone) here were strangers to eachother, so there was a leap of faith for anyone regardless of who took the responsibility. In the end, she decided that Jelna would probably get really really angry - the kind of angry she had only seen once and never wanted to see again - if she brought the probe droid aboard the ship since it could still transmit signals to its masters.

"Mm, I will trust you with it, monsieur. And will let my crew aboard the Ivory Phoenix know about it... when we learn more, we will inform vous," she nodded to both Sharn and Korvalus. "It is of interest to many. Us, and others."
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Sharn » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:37 pm

"Acceptable." Sharn nodded.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:05 pm

"And s'il vous plaît share what you find too," she nodded, acknowledging that he knew more about this probe than she did. And her contact info had been passed to him too, as well as Korvalus.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Previous

Return to Plains of Noventa