[D1,EN]OHinF Pt 3 [Bamsh's Homestead] (Closed)

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: [D1,EN]OHinF Pt 3 [Bamsh's Homestead] (Closed)

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:53 am

Kor gives the manka cat a stroke on its head before standing and placing a hand on the doctors shoulder "thank you, I know you had no responsibility to do this for me."

the man then thought for a moment a pondering expression played across his features "we could likely take it back with us at least until it recovers the bar is on the edge of town and has a spacious enough area behind it we could house the beast at least until it recovers. After that" Kor shrugged and then winced at the cut on his shoulder were the cat had clawed him "damn didn't actually notice he got me" he shook his head "but anyway after he's up and ready to go we'll figure out what to do with him then."
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Yara Suhr » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:37 am

"Can you control it?" Yara peels off her gloves, balling one inside the other as she gives Kor a doubtful look. "If it panics and gets violent, it could tear off the synthflesh, or crack the growth matrix I've patched its foreleg bones with." She drops the gloves alongside the other soiled items scattered on the plastic sheet she'd used to lay out her tools, and carefully folds it up with the waste inside, then pushes to her feet. "Or hurt you, or someone else."
Human + Physician + Alliance Veteran + New Republic Loyalist + Recovered Academic

Typical gear: Steel coin necklace, utility belt, medpac, sometimes a blaster pistol.
Yara Suhr

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:02 am

Kor shook his head "I'm not sure about anything but, i can try and restrain it and handle it the best I can and if worst comes to worst well...." he trails off for a moment but there is steel in him "I'll do what I have to, I won't let my choices harm others."
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Flession » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:59 am

The beast has its breath slowly returns to something healthy. Its stomach moves in large deep repetitions, although it does not appear to be awake at the moment. Its eyes were closed deeply, exhausted from the wounds, though at least its face would should it having some more color than it did as he was bleeding out.

It looks like, despite it being a animal, the doc did a pretty decent job with his recovery.
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Kor called over a couple of the farm hands to help him load the beast into the truck and find a place to store it for now before they take it back to the twelve. Kor might not have a gym for a while but that's the price you pay for keeping a big cat as a pet.

After it was loaded up he looks at the doc "your concerns are well founded, he's obviously dangerous but I also think he's smart which means he can probably be trained. We'll see how it goes."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Yara Suhr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:51 am

"Well, I wish you the best of luck with it," she says sincerely, auburn brows arching. "It's Dr. Suhr, by the way. Yara. I could take a look at that scratch on your shoulder, while we're here...?"
Human + Physician + Alliance Veteran + New Republic Loyalist + Recovered Academic

Typical gear: Steel coin necklace, utility belt, medpac, sometimes a blaster pistol.
Yara Suhr

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 am

Kor nodded "Korvalus Dunbri, most call me Kor." He shook his head a bit at her question "it's really nothing I imagine it'll be better by morning but thanks."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Yara Suhr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:55 pm

"You do strike me as a survivor," the doctor says a bit dryly. "Ah... you may want to find a real veterinarian for your prize, if you can. But I would be interested to hear how it all turns out."

Yara Suhr

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Kor smiled a bit "you wouldn't be the first to say so Doctor Shur." But then he nodded "I'll look into finding you, though I'm not sure I've ever heard of a big animal vet here on Noventa and I doubt the ones that usually work on loth-cats are going to be prepared for him."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Postby Yara Suhr » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 am

"Oh, there are bantha- and nerf-doctors enough on this rock," Yara assures him, watching the farmhands haul the sedated cat away towards the farmstead. Much more slowly, being on foot, she begins to set out in the same direction. "Whether they'll be willing to mess with a predator may be another question. I suppose..." She reaches inside her jacket and pulls a small rectangle of flimsiplast from an inside pocket. "My card. In case you can't find a vet. Or in case he," a nod at the receding truck, "does a more thorough job on you next time."

Yara Suhr

Previous

Return to Plains of Noventa