First time at the Last Stop [D1, MM]

Re: First time at the Last Stop [D1, MM]

Postby Quinn Largo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 pm

"You mentioned a Jedi rebel. You never met him? Sounds like the kind of guy I'd have been trying to meet if I had been a rebel."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 pm

"I mentioned a story about a guy people claimed to be a Jedi," she corrected, "and I'm just about certain it was for morale. Jedi are fairy tales for children to give them hope. If they ever really were the heroes people claim, then they're all gone. Having one come up out of nowhere to save the galaxy? Seems bit too perfect if you ask me."
Bartender | Owner of The Last Stop | Young Adult [24] | Height: 5'5 | Former Rebel | Den Mother
:Description:
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:09 pm

"The Force must have made sure he was where he needed to be."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:11 pm

"You're believing in fantasies kid, folk like that just aren't around anymore. Can't go hoping some Jedi is gonna come by and solve all your problems. It's good folk," she glanced to the people at her counter, "honest folk helping one another who'll get ya through the darkest days."
Bartender | Owner of The Last Stop | Young Adult [24] | Height: 5'5 | Former Rebel | Den Mother
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 pm

"Maybe, maybe not. I'd prove you wrong if I found myself one of those crystals though."
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:26 pm

"What're you tryna get at kid?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest and looking down at Quinn. Like a mother with an unruly child.
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:30 pm

She crossed her arms in a similar fashion. "What do you think I'm saying? Luke wasn't the only one you know."
Quinn Largo

Postby Honorordeath » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:36 pm

"You're trying to say you are a Jedi, that it?"
Honorordeath

Postby Quinn Largo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:37 pm

"Not yet!"
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:44 pm

"Right," she said, unfolding her arms and slipping around the edge of the bar. Stepping once toward Quinn, "Look kid, you don't need to be a Jedi to help people. If that's what you're looking to do, you don't need anything special. Just do what it is that feels right to you and at the end of the day you'll find yourself where you need to be. Alright?"
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:41 am

"That sounds like something a Jedi would say," she said, unfolding her own arms. "Maybe *you're* Luke Skywalker."

She kept a totally straight face.
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Aislea chuckled at that, looking over the girl with a smile, "Kinda my point kid. Doesn't really matter, this whole Jedi business, just do what you know is right and it'll all come together some day."
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:12 am

"I hope so," she said with a nod, then tapped a hand on the counter. "Now how about a drink?"
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:56 pm

"Sure kid," she said, her brow raised in question. "What is it you're lookin' for?"
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:05 pm

"Hit me with your strongest stuff," she said, seemingly serious.
Quinn Largo

Postby Aislea Griche » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 pm

"Strongest stuff," she said, turning around and returning back to her side of the counter. "Right, let me get right on that for you."

Slipping into the back room, the cold room, Aislea fished through a few bottles to find what it was she was looking for. Holding it low that it was hidden beneath the counter on her return approach she looked to Quinn and stood right around the counter from her. Popping the cap off the bottle underneath the counter before her smile grew wide. With a small thud she placed the heavy glass contained down on the counter in front of Quinn.

"Milk, it's good for a kid as active as you are, I'm sure."
Aislea Griche

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 am

"How old do you think I am?"

She gave the woman a skeptical look with a raised eyebrow.

Then she looked down at the glass of milk. "And do you have a straw?"
Quinn Largo

Postby Honorordeath » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:25 am

"Not old enough for a drink stronger than that," she said with an amused grin. Slipping a hand beneath the counter and retrieving for Quinn a straw; only finding that she needed to dig around just a little to actually find one left over from the morning rush.
Honorordeath

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:03 pm

She didn't mind the cracks about her age. It tended to work out in her favor after all.

"Thanks," she said, before sipping on her drink.
Quinn Largo

Previous

Return to The Last Stop