Seeing Red [D0 Night]

Local watering hole.

Re: Seeing Red [D0 Night]

Postby Runi Vizsla » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:12 am

"It's like being a Mandalorian - I don't know what it's like for it not to be part of me," she agreed, nodding to him with a smile.
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Cal Arcton » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:43 am

"Huh." After a moment, Cal nodded. "Yeah. It's hard to imagine what our lives would be like if they were that different. If I'd stayed a rancher instead of going off and doing the things I did." He sighed. "Of course, maybe I'd have just died with my parents." There was only the slightest tinge of sadness in his voice.

Cal glanced briefly around, then looked back to Runi. "Well... bar's all closed up. Don't know about you, but I think I'm gonna turn in." His expression softened. "Uh, about before..."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Runi Vizsla » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm

She gave him a sympathetic look at that. "Yeah... that's about it. I'm sure they'd be proud of how many people you've helped now."

She chuckled awkwardly and looked to the side. "Uh, yeah... Sorry about that."
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Cal Arcton » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Cal shrugged. "Maybe. We didn't always see eye to eye on a lot of things. But I'm satisfied with the sort of man I turned out to be. I think that'd be enough for them."

"Hey." He stepped a little closer, just short of bringing their bodies into contact, his eyes on hers. "Don't apologize. I mean it." He gave her a quirky smile. "I was just going to say... I think that we should revisit that part of the conversation. Sometime soon, maybe." The smile grew. "Seems to me that we've got some unfinished business."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere