[D0 Night outside 12 Parsecs] Amber Reflections

Local watering hole.

Re: [D0 Night outside 12 Parsecs] Amber Reflections

Postby Korvalus Dunbri » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Kor shrugged "Runi seems ok, haven't spent too much time with her. Could be dangerous if it came down to a fight but she seems pretty tight with Cal, don't think she'll do anything he's not on board with, I've seen him talk to a number of random patrons that come in frequently like Six, can't be sure about them." he took another swig and extended the bottle in offer of another drink for Quinn

"That hologram freaks me out a bit but I imagine it's pretty harmless over all. Just unsettling." He continued "All in all I think they'll have our back if things go sideways. I wouldn't quite say I trust them but I don't think they'll be a problem."
Human | Big | 12 Parsecs Crew | Intimidating | Gruff | Rugged | Useless left eye
"Who I was doesn't matter."
Theme Profile
Korvalus Dunbri

Re: [D0 Night outside 12 Parsecs] Amber Reflections

Postby Quinn Largo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm

"There's something about Runi I can't... quite...."

She searched for the words for a moment or two, but shrugged it off instead.

"...and well Demona seems, kind of like she's just bored being a hologram a lot."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere