She Sells Sanctuary (D8, MA)

The main trading point within Providencetown. Most things can be found here... or you might know somebody who can get you what you need...

She Sells Sanctuary (D8, MA)

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Since they had some haul of loot from the mercs they defeated the other day, there was no reason for the Phoenix to sit on five scatterguns for long... so Fey headed out to see if she could find the same buyer she and Kai had found the last time they came to the Bazaar for a similar purpose before.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Re: She Sells Sanctuary (D8, MA)

Postby Flession » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:30 pm

You return to the spot you had found before, and sure enough the merchant was there, peddling new oddities and doodads that you kids all go crazy for.

"Ahh, outsider. You've returned. Your blasters sold quickly for me, I made twice the price I paid for you, so I'm always happy to see you again."
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:36 pm

"Bonjour, monsieur," the twi'lek smiled. Not at all surprised that business had surged for him after the Imperials arrived on planet. "Good to hear. You might be interested in what I have for you now then, considering the circumstances we are in."

Stepping closer, Fey hefted the bag she carried with her, to reveal 5 Scatter Guns in good working condition.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:57 pm

From his cloak, you could only make out his eyes. His eyes widen at the weapons you brought, following by a loud cackle in delight. "Oooh outsider, you've made me quite happy today. For you, I'd buy them all at a high price."

((Roll me a neogiation check, s'il vous plaît. Average difficulty.))
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:06 pm

"I told you we'd bring you good business, monsieur." The twi'lek was warm and friendly as before.

---

D8 Negotiation for a hiiiigh price <3 Boost from good business in the past: 3eA+1eF+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

So 2 Successes and 1 Advantage.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 am

The merchant pauses for a minute, doing some internal math. "Hmm...I would give you 1375 for the lot of them..." He pauses. "I'll tell you what. Since you're a repeater, outsider, I'll throw in a extra 200 since I'll be able to throw out a extra 200 to show my appreciation. I want you to keep coming back to me with all of this Imperial gear, outsider."
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am

"I think we both know it is worth more than that, monsieur," the twi'lek said sweetly.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:58 am

The man mutters for a few moments, looking around and doing some internal math. "Oh fine, I'll throw in another 200, and not a credit more. Swear you outsiders are going to squelch all my profits." There's a slight feint of muttering as he begins to count the agreed upon credits. Sure, he could still make a profit with it, but one could always hope to get a better deal out of it.
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:13 am

"For each gun?" she chuckled.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Flession » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:59 am

"Of course for each gun." He smiles. "Unless you're willing to take that for the lot of it. I would be happy to make that deal, outsider." The merchant gives a small laugh at his joke.
Flession

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:34 pm

"I'm sure you would," she laughed softly. "For each gun then. Deal."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Return to The Bazaar