Walker Noventa Ranger (D2, MM)

Walker Noventa Ranger (D2, MM)

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Aily walked inside the establishment and took a look around for a moment before turning towards the bar where a person stood.
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Re: Walker Noventa Ranger (D2, MM)

Postby Aislea Griche » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Within the Tavern Aislea was busy talking with a group of two elderly folk at one of the five tables set out in front of the bar. With one of her hands rested upon an empty chair at the table as she talked with them. However, at the sound of the bell she turned her head to face the front of the Tavern. Finding Aily there she smiled and beckoned the girl in, "Mornin' to ya, come in and take a seat wherever you like I'll be right with you!"
Bartender | Owner of The Last Stop | Young Adult [24] | Height: 5'5 | Former Rebel | Den Mother
:Description:
Aislea Griche

Postby Soren Lom » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:09 am

The woman waited patiently with a smile on her lips at the bar as she waited for the other woman to arrive.
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:08 am

Finishing up at the table Aislea found her way back to the counter, leaning in against it and giving the woman a nod, "Anything I can help you with tonight miss?"
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 am

“Yeah, Hi. I’m looking for a lady named Martha that lives out here. Do you know a Martha?”
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:43 pm

"Martha?" she asked, sizing the woman up with a glance. "Martha Griche was my mother, if that's who you're after. She's been gone some time now though. Passed on before I ran off to fight my battles. Mind my askin' of where you picked her name up from stranger?"
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Aily looked surprised, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I met a man named Walker down at the spaceport a couple of days ago who said if I was looking to take a trek into the forest I should talk to Martha."
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:03 am

"Man must not have been here for some time then, that was some years back," she said. "So, what is it that brings you out this way stranger?"
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:58 am

"Bit of adventure I guess. I'm a fan of roughing it a bit... going outdoors... that sort of thing. I was looking to get some info on the forest here from someone in the know."
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:56 pm

"It's not the kind of place you go to for a spot of fun, I can tell you that. Stories say there's some pretty interesting things in there though. Though, that could just be the paranoia settling in after so many hours spent walking around in something that's impossibly dark," she said. "Wouldn't go near that forest if I was you. Place has more predators than is worth the time. It's a good place to hide."
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:08 pm

“Not really looking for ‘fun’. I may not look it, but I’m quite the spelunker.”
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 am

"Not much out there worth lookin' for I'm afraid," she said finding a glass to clean to keep her hands busy with. "Forest is pitch black just a few feet in. Anything hidden in there is likely to stay hidden for quite some time. Won't do going in there alone I'm afraid, would need a team just to find any measure of safety getting anywhere inside the place let alone whatever you might find."
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:34 am

“I see. Do you know anyone experienced in traveling in these woods?”
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:33 pm

"You could ask around," she suggested, looking around the establishment and toward the door. "Plenty of folk come through here. Not sure who's still around but even a few have made the trek inside."

[STREETWISE Check at HARD, BOOST because of the ease in finding someone, as they'd likely be armed compared to the rest of the populace.]
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 am

Aily glanced around the room for a moment but couldn't seem to find anyone that may have looked the type... at least not right away...

---

D2 Streetwise to find an Adventurer. Boost from Gm: 4eA+1eB+3eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:51 pm

"Most folks," Aislea spoke up again seeing the look. "Come by through here early in the morning during the rush. Much as the light doesn't matter they like to use themselves as a measure for how long they've been in there. Wake up bright and early and do whatever it is they do till they feel spent and then work their way back out. Hear that it's hard keepin' up with the time in there on account of the light and how signals don't penetrate the canopy all too well. Gear, lights and the like, they don't do nothing but attract the wrong type of attention too. Brings the predators runnin'," she elaborated.
Honorordeath

Postby Soren Lom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:45 pm

"And I thought I got here pretty early. I guess I'll just have to take a shot at it some other time..."
Soren Lom

Postby Honorordeath » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 am

"That's what city life will do to you," she said, grinning at the thought. "Folks out here are mostly working on some farm or another so they get up quite a bit earlier to have their breakfast and head out to work. Everyone else... well, you adjust eventually."
Honorordeath

Return to The Last Stop