[D1LA, OPEN] I'm All Ears

Local watering hole.

Re: [D1LA, OPEN] I'm All Ears

Postby Flession » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:48 pm

"Well...how about we start with another drink and maybe we can see where it is we end up after that...maybe in the quarters on my ship?" Torrid smiles widely at that, signaling Cal to come over, downing the one he had quickly to make room for it. Slamming down the glass, he makes a grunting noise yet another glass of booze goes down into the table. "Barkeep, another!"
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Six smiled slyly and leaned in, "So you want to show me what a big man you are... I see. Well I got a room upstairs... If you can prove it to me maybe I'll invite you up."
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Cal Arcton » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Wordlessly, Cal slid another beer across the table to the devaronian. He shot Six a mildly concerned glance, letting her know that he was there if she needed him. But as much as she was a friend, it was fair to say that he didn't quite understand her.
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Flession » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:54 pm

"Oh, I can prove it!" He nodded eagerly, grabbing the fresh drink. "Want me to kick somebody's ass? Cause I'll do that for you." He sipped his beer eagerly at the prospect, his blood pumping thru him and feeling a bit more sober than he was before, although that was clearly a illusion with his body movements, swaying left and right as the few drinks in him started to become apparent. "Want me to kick his ass? I mean...I'll do it just to prove it...might have to go somewhere else, though if I do..." There was a tone of desperation in his voice, a small hint of when the last time this sort of interaction happened with him...
Flession

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:09 pm

She shook her head and smiled, "A man isn't a big man by the power of his fists... it's by the power of influence he holds. Perhaps I seem shallow by wanting a man with a little bit of... shale we say... an ability to pamper me? But I know what I want. I want someone who can make me feel warm. Feel safe. Who when I lay down with... I know we're not going to be disturbed because I know no one would mess with him. I don't want a thug. I want a real man. Someone people are compelled to respect..."
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Flession » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm

"Six...let me tell you something, I'm a man who can give you what you're looking for." He looks at her with confidence in his motion. "Just...trust me a little..."

((That's a opening for sure, go ahead and roll me another deception, +1B cause it's been...awhile))
Flession

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 pm

She smiled a suggestive and alluring smile before leaning in to kiss the fit young zabrak. After a few moments of lush and expressed interest she whispered in his ear, "Give me a reason to trust you... to feel warm and comfortable... and I'll take you upstairs and give you a reason to feel real comfortable."

She stood and slowly turned towards the stairs before turning back and saying, "Impress me. Come tell me what a big man you are..."

----

D1 Deception Round 2, Bonus for extended forced celibacy.: 4eA+1eB 3 successes, 6 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Soren Lom

Postby Flession » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:47 pm

The young Zabrak looks on at her, his defenses clearly saying that he wants to, but there is just this nagging feeling of what he wants to say will be bad for him should it get out.

"Well ..I can tell you a little..." He smiles now more confident and leans in. "Well...you know the Black Sun? Well, I'm one of the guys who helps bring in the goods. Fool those stupid Sector Rangers every time, and make sure the boss gets what he needs.

"We can talk more...maybe upstairs?"

---

Beware of Low Hanging Fruit...: 3eD 1 failure, 3 threat
ImageImageImage
Flession

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:05 pm

"It's as simple as you want to make it... It really is." She said with a smile as she began walking up the steps.
Soren Lom

Postby Flession » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 pm

"Barkeep! Check!" Torrid stands up quickly, having the alcohol rush to his body and slams his arm on the bar to stabilize him. "Know what, forget it." He slams down 75 credits on the table and follows slopply after Soren. "Yeah..so big man..as I said.." There was a large brim of confidence in him as he swaggered along.
Flession

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:57 pm

She turned around and started walking up the stairs backwards with tawdry intent, "Big man, huh? What does the big man do then? Come show me."

She would guide him to the room and begin to make him feel comfortable as he explained some of who he was and who he answered to. Her level of interest and passion seeming to escalate with each secret that slipped. If the alcohol ended up knocking him off his feet and easing him into a comfortable rest, then all the better for Six... but she would take it as far as it needed to go without scruples to extract whatever she could from him.

/ftb

---

Using the remaining advantage to improve the quality of information provided.
Soren Lom

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere