Big Bang Team

Where to organIze your thoughts, and find your groups.

Re: Big Bang Team

Postby Sharn » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:32 pm

New developments:

a) we'll probably be operating out of spaceport
b) we'll probably be collecting space junk
c) we'll be the go-to people to fix your ship and build/repair/pimp stuff

3 nerds and a pilot

More nerds, a muscle and/or a droid would be welcome for more shenanigans.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Farkas Lowca » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:48 pm

A droid would be exceptionally welcomed by Farkas. He enjoys working on, repairing and upgrading droids.
Human | Engineer | Strange Charm Crew | Nerdy
Equipment: Datapad, slicer kit, toolkit
Farkas Lowca

Postby RogerRoger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:46 pm

What about some droid muscle? Like maybe a modded BX-Battle Droid.
RogerRoger

Postby Sharn » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:49 am

RogerRoger wrote:What about some droid muscle? Like maybe a modded BX-Battle Droid.

Awesome.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Carmine Serthis » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:01 am

New person! Tackle them!
Just because you are a bad guy doesn't mean you're a bad guy.
"The Money."
Carmine Serthis

Postby Farkas Lowca » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Can always add more mods to modded droid! :D

Would you like to have your own death star attachment?
Farkas Lowca

Postby Carmine Serthis » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:09 am

Press 1 to continue.
"The Money."
Carmine Serthis

Postby Sharn » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 am

Farkas Lowca wrote:Can always add more mods to modded droid! :D

I think a lot of droids had a secret crush on the Death Star and now mourn the untimely passing of the Big Laser Boob.

Sharn

Postby RogerRoger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Sharn wrote:
Farkas Lowca wrote:Can always add more mods to modded droid! :D

I think a lot of droids had a secret crush on the Death Star and now mourn the untimely passing of the Big Laser Boob.

This is true.
RogerRoger

Postby Jozk Hunari » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:24 am

i will probably be a nerd, although a local nerd and also politician (Shipwright/Agitator) so don't know how that could work here. Also kinda a CIS nationalist that hates the republic and the empire. To him Republic/Empire is one and the same so...
*Confederacy of Independent Systems Patriot *Engineer *Shipwright *Political Activist *Clone Wars Militia Veteran *Brown Coat

''Let's us not forget, the last Chancellor of the Republic was also the First Emperor of the Empire''
Theme
Jozk Hunari

Postby Kaneesa Gee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:11 am

Gulvos wrote:i will probably be a nerd, although a local nerd and also politician (Shipwright/Agitator) so don't know how that could work here. Also kinda a CIS nationalist that hates the republic and the empire. To him Republic/Empire is one and the same so...

I know I am poaching, but your backstory intrigued me.

Kaneesa had something similar happen to him re: Republic/Empire. Yes, the Empire made things extremely bad, but the Republic pretty much disenfranchised the Gungans on Naboo. They never had representation, being an indigenous race that was forced underwater by their imperialist human conquerors. The most they had gotten was one Gungan added to a Senator's retinue as a Representative, and his epic as a failure was seen as a reason to never allow a Gungan back at the table.

Kaneesa was banished because he wanted, at the least, to have the Gungans establish a recognized second state on the planet. His failure has left him bitter, and so now he's trying to be kingmaker/facilitator for the various criminal/political entities on Noventa, using a bar as cover.

We could use an INT diplomat/nerd to help ensure that we are up to date, and that we are getting the local businessmen and politicians to follow our lead.
Gungan | Gangly | Bartender | Jizz Wailer | Slitherstick | Force Senstive
Profile Theme Music
Kaneesa Gee

Postby Sharn » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:39 am

Poaching indeed :)

Just for clarity's sake: this is hardly a group of Empire-loving crypto-fascists (for Sharn, racial superiority merito-aristocratic oligarchy is the least abhorrent system, wonder why) who would like the Empire to come back. By the end of Sharn's adventure with Palpi's project he was conflicted with everyone among the brass, running away from Vader and ultimately arrested. And his tolerance for the Empire was always dependent on regular funding for particle accelerators. Which is not coming. So if he's gonna diss-roast any CIS loyalist it would be on racial and IQ grounds, not political, more individual than ideological. Though another shipwright would be fun to clash with for maximum nerdism.

That said, Gul should make whatever call fits him best. We could get another party member for more fun but I think we also have the numbers already, with last opening left.

Sharn

Postby Farkas Lowca » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Indeed. And Farkas was more of a 9 to 5 kind of guy that had a government job. He doesn't deny that he was supporting them by virtue of working for them, but he was also never a fanatic. Governments rise and fall through history. He's got no problems with the Republic, but since most Republic folks are former Rebellion they have plenty of reasons not to trust or like a former Imperial. But if the galaxy treats you like a criminal and you might just have to turn to crime to make a living. ;)
Farkas Lowca

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:31 pm

I'm still working out the background for Syzygy. At the moment, she is a Zeltron who grew up as a citizen of the Empire with little sympathy for the Rebellion. Her mother was an artist who produced propaganda and recruitment pieces for the Republic and then the Empire. This was not entirely by choice, but Syzygy was unaware of that and appreciated the art solely for what it appeared to be. Her father was a freighter captain, who delivered supplies to remote Imperial outposts in the Outer Rim. She went on many trips with him and learn everything about being a pilot on that freighter. In many ways it was home to her.

Her parents did everything they could to provide a safe and comfortable life for Syzygy, which meant serving the Empire loyally. Syzygy expected to do the same, until her father was accused of smuggling for the Rebellion and executed. Shortly thereafter, she and her father's ship disappeared. She became a smuggler, assisting the Rebellion, as she learned her father had. Her role in the fall of the Empire was insignificant, but the damage her freighter sustained during blockade runs was not. It is barely operational and in need of significant repairs, which she is incapable of doing herself. What she wants most is to restore the ship and finally return to her mother.
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:10 am

I sent in my sheet. Marked our group just as Scientists for ease of reference.

Officially, Sharn's past is wiped and he's working as a shipwright at the spaceport.

Sharn

Postby Sharn » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:22 am

4 confirmed.

We need RogerRoger to chime back in. Depending on whether he/she does, we have 1-2 openings.

Sharn

Postby Carmine Serthis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 pm

If you're not moving on without me, I endevour to read the rulebook this afternoon and work on my character >>
"The Money."
Carmine Serthis

Postby Farkas Lowca » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:55 pm

We are not moving on without out you.
Farkas Lowca

Postby Sharn » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:39 pm

I consider us 4 atm. So we could take on one more person.

Sharn

Postby Aja Fenn » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:58 am

*comes in with bomb presents for everyone, giving puppy dog eyes*
Aleena - Strange Charm Crew - Demolitionist - Sports Fan(atic) - Small - Driver - Mechanic - So Small
Aja Fenn

PreviousNext

Return to Looking for Group