Healer LFG

Where to organIze your thoughts, and find your groups.

Healer LFG

Postby Yara Suhr » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:42 am

Ex-Imperial physician/medical researcher, defected to the Rebels pre-Hoth. Essentially a do-gooder, albeit with some skeletons in the cupboard. Available for healing, critical injury removal, light firefights, and probable stressed-out banter.

The character would work as either a currently commissioned officer in a Republic group, or a Republic reservist/sympathizer in a group of more-or-less Republic-aligned civilians. Ex-imperials probably need not apply, unless they’re fellow anti-Empire defectors.

Basically, if you’re a mostly unrepentant former Imperial or someone likely to resist helping the Republic should it come up, it might not work out between us. It’s not you, it’s me...

Groups that are willing to dedicate some ship/homestead space to medical facilities bigger than a backpack kit are especially welcome! :lol:
Human + Physician + Alliance Veteran + New Republic Loyalist + Recovered Academic

Typical gear: Steel coin necklace, utility belt, medpac, sometimes a blaster pistol.
Yara Suhr

Re: Healer LFG

Postby Kaneesa Gee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Well, we could definitely use a healer at the Wookie's Codpiece. There would be plenty of people looking to be patched up without drawing attention.

Free drinks at the bar for the medic!
Gungan | Gangly | Bartender | Jizz Wailer | Slitherstick | Force Senstive
Profile Theme Music
Kaneesa Gee

Postby Yara Suhr » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Kaneesa Gee wrote:Well, we could definitely use a healer at the Wookie's Codpiece. There would be plenty of people looking to be patched up without drawing attention.

Free drinks at the bar for the medic!

Hmm. I'm not sure how the loyal Republic officer/reservist fits in with an overtly underworld-y group, though? Hmm hmm.
Human + Physician + Alliance Veteran + New Republic Loyalist + Recovered Academic

Typical gear: Steel coin necklace, utility belt, medpac, sometimes a blaster pistol.
Yara Suhr

Postby CLL-MT9 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:24 pm

On a metal level I support there being a Republic group, and if one more PC would make it or break it I'd put myself in. Big Lifty Robot is a go-along, get-along type, and the Droid Gotta was declared an anti-Imperial terrorist group, so he plausibly could have ended up with rebels.
Profile | Loadlifter Droid | Big | Strong | Battered | Slow of Speech | Looms
Works for Kaneesa Gee, Bouncer for the Wookiee's Codpiece
CLL-MT9

Postby Yara Suhr » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:57 pm

I know you meant "meta level" but I quite like the layers of meaning in "metal level" here....

Yara Suhr

Postby CLL-MT9 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Curse you, phone typing! (See also "Droid Gotta")
Profile | Loadlifter Droid | Big | Strong | Battered | Slow of Speech | Looms
Works for Kaneesa Gee, Bouncer for the Wookiee's Codpiece
CLL-MT9

Return to Looking for Group