[D2, EM] Out Here in the Fields Epilogue (Closed)

The untamed lands of Noventa

Re: [D2, EM] Out Here in the Fields Epilogue (Closed)

Postby Temra Zol » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:15 pm

"I'm sure that can be arranged Mr Bamsh," Temra replies with a nod of his head. "As one who has not really experienced the more rural side of the area I look forward to it."
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Postby Cal Arcton » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Flession wrote:He was also a Force user, as he recalled...maybe he felt it too. Placing some food on his plate, he turns back to Cal. "It's...just a feeling. Hard to put into words, but something is off right now. I don't suppose you consider yourself a spiritual man, do you, Mr. Arcton?"

"Ummm..." Cal rubbed at his chin. "I wouldn't call myself such, exactly. I mean, I believe that the Force is a thing, and destiny, and all that." He smiled ruefully. "But my understanding of it doesn't extend far beyond that sentence."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Flession » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:34 pm

His turns to Temra, hoping his attention would focus on what he was going to say, giving him a nod in thanks for his offer. "Thankfully, the Force moves us foward, regardless of our understanding of it. Unfortunately, it does seem that the fickle finger of fate is hard to settle at the moment. Right now, it feels as if something...beckons. And whomever it is calling and whatever for, I don't know. I fear nothing good will happen if and when the what and the why meet, so I simply do not wish to be caught off guard if and when it does."
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Temra Zol » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:40 pm

"Always had you picked as more of a connoisseur of spirits than spiritualism Mr Arcton." Temra adds with what he thought was quite a funny joke before turning back to Bamsh.

"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst, sounds like quite a reasonable philosophy Mister Bamsh."
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Postby Yara Suhr » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:04 am

"It sounds like you and your homestead held out here where the Empire failed," Yara puts in, setting down her cup. "That took strength and determination. I can think of worse people to have around should something else untoward happen."
Human + Physician + Alliance Veteran + New Republic Loyalist + Recovered Academic

Typical gear: Steel coin necklace, utility belt, medpac, sometimes a blaster pistol.
Yara Suhr

Postby Flession » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:48 am

He nods to Temra. "I'd like to think so. Trusting my instincts and believing towards my fate has led me down many a path, both for good and ill. Still, it was the path I was meant to take. I'm happy with the results, regardless with the struggles that came with it." His attention turns to the doctor. "Well, they did. I chose to fight against them when the time came. Stood up to the bastards, kicked them off our land, and now we stand. A hard life it is, but free nonetheless,Yara. It was worth fighting for, I think. Regardless of how hard things are in this world right now, it beats the life we were living under the Empire."
AGM | "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." |
Flession

Postby Yara Suhr » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:40 pm

"I can't disagree," the doctor says with a quiet smile. "Anyone who made that choice is a friend of mine."
Human + Physician + Alliance Veteran + New Republic Loyalist + Recovered Academic

Typical gear: Steel coin necklace, utility belt, medpac, sometimes a blaster pistol.
Yara Suhr

Previous

Return to Plains of Noventa