My City to Runi (D9, EM)

Local watering hole.

My City to Runi (D9, EM)

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:24 am

In the early morning hours a soft tap came could be heard on the door to Runi's apartment. A young woman with her share of bumps and bruises stood panting softly in the hallway.
12 Parsecs | Clawdite | Hunter | Explorer | Poly-Faced |
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Re: My City to Runi (D9, EM)

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:42 am

Runi got up, wondering curiously who would want her attention period, never mind at this time in the morning. She opened the door to the woman on the other side. "Hi, can I help you? ... Are you okay?"
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:43 am

"It's me, Soren." She said between deep breaths. "Can I come in? Need a place to lay low..."
Carries/Wears: Heavily Modded Blaster Rifle; Model Q4 Quickfire Pistol; Survival Pack; Backpack; Utility Belt; Holographic Costume; Infrabinoculars (Long Range); Explorer's Knife
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 am

"Yeah, of course," she agreed, stepping aside. Her expression was a mask of worry. "What's going on?"
Zeltron, maybe...? | Mandalorian | Bartender | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Bounty Hunter | Force Sensitive
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:42 am

She found a spot to sit on the edge of the bed and took a second to calm herself before replying, "I went to the factory last night... tried to get my hands on some imperial intel. Had to make a distraction... shot an imperial officer. Was lucky to get away..."
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:01 pm

She closed the door behind them after and sat down in the desk chair. "Oh geez... I can see why you'd be worried. Well, you're welcome to sack out with me as long as you'd like. I don't know that I'll be sticking around much longer, but if you want to come with, you're welcome."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:03 pm

She looked up, "Where you headed?"
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:11 pm

"Don't know exactly yet... probably someplace to find a crystal I need," she replied with a shrug. "Eventually back to Mandalore, but not until I've learned a bit more."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:14 pm

"What kind of crystal?" She asked.
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:39 pm

"Kyber," she said simply. "I was offered one earlier, but it... wasn't really something I could use."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:48 pm

"Kyber crystals? That's some powerful stuff... You modding a cannon or something?" She asked, obviously unaware of its other uses.
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:55 pm

"Nah, building a lightsaber," she explained, leaning back and looking at her workbench. There were a variety of parts scattered around for it. "It's the heart of it."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:58 pm

"Oh yeah?" She looked around with a look of incomprehension while nodding her head.

"Where does someone find something like that?"
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 pm

"Sharn knows, I think. I need to find out," she said. "I'll probably be hitching a lift with his crew."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:19 pm

"Oh yeah?" She nodded.

"Well... I guess that knocks me out. Sharn's... not a fan. Nor I of him."

She smied a tired smile, "But good luck though."
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 pm

She shrugged and nodded. "He can be abrasive. I understand."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 pm

"I mean... he's racist and generally a douche..." He shrugged, "But I won't harp on your choices of friends. I've never been one for keeping friends for long myself."
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:52 am

She shrugged. "Sorry. that's too bad, but you've explained your reasons, so I get it."
Runi Vizsla

Postby Soren Lom » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:55 am

"You figure stuff out with your mom yet? Or is that why you're running away with that jerk?" She asked, then after a moment added. “I mean... ‘abrasive’ young gentleman.”
Soren Lom

Postby Runi Vizsla » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:06 pm

"I met her, yeah. She was more interested in controlling me than anything. I guess it's a write-off," she said, looking away and trying to control her emotions.
Runi Vizsla

Next

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere