[D8EE] Building Relationships

Local watering hole.

Re: [D8EE] Building Relationships

Postby Cal Arcton » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Cal wasn't much of a mechanic, but his hands were nimble, and he knew the names of all the tools at least. He kept hold of the piece, waiting for future instructions.

"Huh. He mulled on that for a bit, eyes narrowed and lips pursed. "Sounds like you know a bit about the Force, then." His lips pursed again. "So you think it's destiny, or somethin'?"
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Temra Zol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:55 pm

"Just a feeling," Temra responds casually as he cpntinues working, ignoring the meal for now, but asking Cal to pass him the soldering iron.

"There's a...culmination, an accumulation of darkness that is going to emerge. And it's a matter of when, not if. And I've spent too many years hiding in the shadows to let others fight my battles anymore."
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Postby Cal Arcton » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:04 am

Cal followed Temra's instructions, his eyes just a little wide.

"I'd heard somethin' about that, in fact." Cal cleared his throat. "I spoke to someone, said that some great evil's been awakened. Calls himself the Seneschal, or other people call him that." He scratched at his stubble. "I wasn't really clear on that."

He gave Temra a nod. "But if you're up for a fight, well, I think that's the right idea. You take on that darkness, I'll take on the Imps." He chuckled. "That's more the sort of thing I can handle."
Human | Bar Owner | Twelve Parsecs Crew | Un-retired Lawman | I have two guns
Cal Arcton

Postby Temra Zol » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:59 pm

"I'm not sure if I am up for it Cal, but sometimes we fight, because it's the right thing to do, not because we know we can win." Temra replies as he reaches over for the most important tool on the bench - his beer.

"If you need help with the Imperials, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much coaxing to return Dr Suhr to active duty."
Iktotchi * Neda Ulaby Medical Centre Technician * Force Sensitive *
Temra Zol

Previous

Return to Twelve Parsecs from Nowhere