Before the Crowds [EM6]

The main trading point within Providencetown. Most things can be found here... or you might know somebody who can get you what you need...

Re: Before the Crowds [EM6]

Postby Syzygy Anion » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:31 pm

"I'm sure we can find something." she laughed. "What are you in the mood for? Something sweet, perhaps?"
Zeltron Pilot of The Strange Charm Empathic* Pheromonal Gulch Classic Champion

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
*Charm or Deception targeting Syzygy receive 1 Setback die
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:34 pm

"For sweet I don't have to look for a diner." He looked at her. "But for a hostel."
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:47 am

"We could do that, too." she winked. "But, some breakfast would give us more energy."

Carries: Heavy Clothing, Thermal Cloak, Holdout Blaster, Utility Belt, Comlink, Datapad
Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:30 am

"A correct call. But you place an order. If I have my way with a server they may spit into our plates." He scanned the holoboards with names of the nearby eateries.
Chiss | Scientist | Shipwright | Soresu | Cerebral | Superior | Dark Blue Devotee | Atrocious as Fuck | Strange Charm

Curved-hilt Lightfoil 'Ruin', Intelligent Toolbox, "Breaker" Hydrospanner, Multi-Goo Gun
Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:47 pm

"That is a good idea." she nodded. "Now, where should we go?"

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:58 pm

"Maybe there." He pointed to a cafe with smoothies from fresh produce. Some mixed tastes may prove controversial, but others don't have to.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:03 pm

"That looks good." she nodded approvingly. "The right fruits should give us a little extra energy."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:07 pm

"What would you like?" He inquired, enjoying behaving like a casual couple one in a while. He looked around the establishment once they entered, studying the menu, calculating nutrition and health risks.

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 am

"Jogan fruit, I think. That sounds tasty."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:27 am

"How about matching it with a few pieces of meiloorun? They are rich in magnesium and vitamins B-6 and C. I found them positively refreshing during my stay on Lothal."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:43 pm

"Mmm... That sounds good." she nodded. "Jogan and meiloorun."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Sharn got a mix of Hanava and Maroj for selenium and I-carnitine. He carried their tall glasses to the corner table on the porch overlooking a part of the Bazaar. "Do you like anything about this planet, Sy?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:05 am

"I like the variety." she answered. "Different people doing different things in different ways. It all seems chaotic, but there's a beauty to it."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:26 am

"There is both value and beauty to chaos." Sharn agreed. "In a sufficiently complicated probability wave function nexi impossible becomes likely."

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:55 am

"A 1 in a million shot happens half the time." she nodded with a grin.

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:15 pm

"Our wish to make it happen is part of what skews the probability." He faintly smiled back and took a sip of his smoothie. "What one-in-a-million chances would you like to take?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:40 pm

"I'm not sure." She pondered the question as she sipped. "I don't really think about the odds of anything. It would likely involve flying, though."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:55 pm

"Have you had a chance to fly your craft?"

Sharn

Postby Syzygy Anion » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:58 pm

"Not yet." she shook her head. "I wanted the flight suit, first."

Syzygy Anion

Postby Sharn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:21 pm

"If you don't find anything suitable soon I'll make one for you. It can't be too hard for a genius inventor like me."

Sharn

Previous

Return to The Bazaar