[D3-EE] Always Bet on Black (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Re: [D3-EE] Always Bet on Black (Ralligo's Hoppin' Tables)

Postby Cefey Raneth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:07 pm

"Not many non-twi'lek try to speak like we do," she noted with an amused tone. And the only reason she kept it up around strangers was because many thought it was cute, or sexy.

"What made tu decide to learn it?"
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm

"Why does a man do anything that is bold or crazy?" He cracked a large smile on his face and waved down the bartender and showing his whiskey. "Another whiskey, please."
NPC (Played by Flession) | Underboss of Noventa City | Bio
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Quinn Largo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:56 am

Quinn rolled her eyes.

"I think I'll leave you two to the flirting and head elsewhere. Be seeing you."
Human | Force Sensitive | Short | Harmless Kid | Gambler | Core Worlds Accent | Owner of a stick
"We're not the totally dashing and blatantly awesome criminals you're looking for. They went the other way."
Profile | Full avatar | Themesong
Quinn Largo

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am

"You sure?" He didn't let his feelings on the matter of her accusation apparent, but he nodded. "We're just chatting, is all, but if you don't want to talk, that's fine. Enjoy your winnings, Quinn." He raises his left hand and waves it at her.
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:01 am

"The same for moi," she nodded to the bartender.

As for Quinn calling it flirting, well, it wasn't too far off? Maybe? The man at least had subtetly to his flirting compared to many others she had met. "Be safe, petite Quinn," Fey waved to the girl, reminding herself to speak with the girl some other time about the odd feeling she had around her.
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 pm

"Cute kid." He says turning back over to her as she leaves. "Gotta keep a sharp eye on her in the years to come unless I'll be out of a job." He smiles at Fey and shrugs. "So what is it that you do for a living?" She already surmised that the Madame hadn't gotten her hands on her yet, which was just as well for her not to go to that party. Either that or she figured out the real reasons behind it.
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:18 pm

"She will certainly find beaucoup trouble as she grows up." Fey at least was amused by that thought as she wondered if she would've been like Quinn had she been in a similar situation at that age.

"Ah, I am part of a crew, monsieur. L'ivory phoenix. We are bounty hunters, but can also do other jobs. We prefer to avoid... hm... upsetting law-enforcers."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:16 pm

He nods in earnest. "Naturally, and it is something I can understand. Why bring the heat on you when it is unnecessary? Shows good temperament." He grins, thinking of something. "Still, I'm always in need of a good man or woman, in your instance, to do some odd jobs. Usually things that I know they'll be comfortable with. While it's nice to have others willing to do what is necessary..." Dartris gives it a moment to think, looking at her calmly. "In fact, I may have something coming up that I could use a good solid group for."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Her attention did perk up a little more now. "Oh? My curiosity has been piqued," she grinned a little.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:49 pm

"We can discuss more later. I wouldn't want you to take away from the enjoyment of the evening." He looked at her with a nod for a few moments, staring at her for a moment longer, before he leaned in closer to her as if to flirt with her more, but stopped up short to her skin and placed herself near her ear cones.

"Besides, one should always be careful about what is discussed on these upper floors. There is another game being played here, and I don't mean pazaak." He leaned away from her with a large smile to continue the illusion. "I'm glad you decided to not attend that party, Fey." He keeps his smile up as the whiskey comes to them, thinking as if someone had told a joke as a chuckle. "Don't suppose there's a story on that."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:04 pm

She nodded, understanding it might not be the time or the place for such business talk. "Mais oui. Perhaps I give you my contact-info then?"

What kind of game is that, I wonder... if her curiosity had been piqued before, it was now raised to full alert. "It is no special story," she shrugged a little, "as I imagine many others have similar ones. Je have already escaped from that sort of... business, so it's not the type of party that would be enjoyable for moi."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:41 pm

He nodded in affirmation to her request, giving a wide grin. "I promise I won't abuse your information by asking you out for another drink. Legitimate business only." He lifts his fingers up to show a sort of swearing motion, playful as it was. Though, her eyes did sort of tell the wonder of it: maybe that would be enough.

"I am familiar with such a tale. It is a shame, really; such beauty does not belong in cages. Yet, so many seek your kind just for it. A tragedy, really. I've never liked that sort of business. " He could only pretend to understand why so many of his ilk chose to focus on it the way they did. Besides it being incredibly lucrative and in high demand, it was easier to have others complacent than bound.

At least the Madame had the right idea about it. "Still, you've escaped and have done well for yourself, it seems. I'm happy that your tale has a somewhat happy ending. Maybe by the end of it we can make sure you get your money back that you've lost last night."
Dartris Ribmatt

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:18 pm

"Oh? Well, I might not mind too terribly, if you're buying," she grinned in return. Free drinks was usually her favorite drink.

Fey could only nod in agreement with the assessement of caged beauties. It was sadly an all too common fate for many of her kind, and others considered beautiful.

"Let's hope so, oui. Though, it is early to say it is a happy ending, non? I am still young with much left to do. You wouldn't say your own story has ended, would you?"
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Dartris Ribmatt » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:59 pm

He paused and smiled, actually giving it some thought. "Well, maybe chapter would be more...appropriate of a word." Looking at her for a moment, he began to realize that maybe his third whiskey was starting to take some hold on him. Not the thing to have happen before meeting the bossman. He drank it down anyways, shrugging. He already did what he set out to accomplish, anyways. "No, I still got a good lot of living left in me. Already had plenty of attempts to end my tale, some closer than others, but you get the idea. No time to wallow in the past, amiright?"
Dartris Ribmatt

Previous

Return to Upper Providencetown