Spirit In The Sky (D4, MA-LA)

Wreckage from the Battle of Noventa, and subsequent sieges, has formed an artificial ring system of ruined space hulks, half destroyed frigates, and other war materiel. Ripe for scavenging.

Spirit In The Sky (D4, MA-LA)

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 pm

The Ivory Phoenix and it's crew were back up. It was also a nice little escape from the bad weather, and the oppressive feeling on the planet.

Fey turned on the music as she got to work with the scanners.

---

D4 MA Scavening in spess. Boost from crew-assistance.: 1eP+3eA+1eB+1eC+2eD+2eS 0 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

D4 LA Scavening in spess. Boost from crew-assistance.: 1eP+3eA+1eB+1eC+2eD+2eS 3 failures, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Re: Spirit In The Sky (D4, MA-LA)

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:58 pm

((Kai will be there LA of the day, had a thread MA))

"Good choice." He offered leaning aganist the bulkhead nearby. "The music that is."
Human * Ivory Phoenix * Former Solider * "Darling" * The Muscle *
Kai Wryssald

Postby Jelna Vawn » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Jelna finally made her way out of the bedroom, hair a bit in disarray, and looked outside the cockpit. A frown crept up on her face. "I suppose we are not departing," she murmured. She glanced at the two other crew members. "Anything to report?"
Human | Force Sensitive | Captain of the Ivory Phoenix | "Babe"
"I reckon I can track down any varmint you want. So let's stop the chitchat and talk credits."
Profile| Theme
Jelna Vawn

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 pm

"You can do with fifteen minutes in the shower, and a cup of Caf, Babe." Kai replied in a crisp disciplined tone. The smile on his lips betraying his amusement.

"Other then that? A few things. As I mentioned to Lena, I got a call from a old friend earlier today. Wanted to call in a favor, and I found a way into that old starship factory."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:20 pm

"I play only the finest music," she nodded seriously, though still smiling. Fey was indeed very happy about the sound-system they installed a couple of months ago.

"Huh. I got some news too actually... but you go first, Kai." She shifted in her seat to look away from the monitors, to focus on the others instead. "What's this about a favor?"
Rutian Twi'lek | Honey | Former Slave | Performer | Clever Girl | Force Sensitive | Ivory Phoenix crew
Profile | Theme

"Theft, it is an especially sweet vice. More elegant than vandalism and more complex than simple robbery."
Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:37 pm

"well, it's not like I could just up and leave with no one noticing, so I asked my friend to shuffle around some paperwork. As a favor you know, make it all kosher at least to those who would look into it." His lips curled into a wry smile. "seems like they got themselves into a bit of a tight spot, and wanted me to pay them back."

"Something about adding some files in to the database at the Ranger station." HE shook his head. "Which you two know isn't really my forte."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Jelna Vawn » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:54 pm

"And there is no way you could refuse this favor." Jelna crossed her arms and closed her eyes in thought, as she already had guessed the answer. "I have the recordings from the militia break-in. We can upload those and these files you need to plant at the same time. I imagine that is the best cover we have."
"I reckon I can track down any varmint you want. So let's stop the chitchat and talk credits."
Profile| Theme
Jelna Vawn

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:58 pm

"Could I refuse the favor? Probably. Would it make it a lot worse for potentially all of us? I'd wager so as well/" Kai said with a sigh, his expression pensive. "Sorry for dragging you all into this, I'd try and do it myself, but it's really not something I can take care of." He was much more of a hands on individual.
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:59 pm

"Hmm... I guess we could do that," she nodded, being the more savvy of the four with computers.

A shame she hadn't been able to tamper with the data on the others as well when she decided to run away.

"What kind of data?"
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:25 pm

"Well, they abandoned ship shortly after we did, honey. apparently they took a job with an employer that didn't like the job they did. So they're looking to plant some information in the system there to help throw that employer off their trail." He pursued his lips. "Evidence they called it." Kai paused. "Think maybe it's about some sketchy stuff his employer did now that I stop to think about it."
Kai Wryssald

Postby Jelna Vawn » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:51 pm

"This crosses some of the rules we have established for ourselves. However, sometimes we need to sully our hands." Jelna shrugged. "I gave my plan. If either of you or Lena has a better one, then let me know. Regardless, I will play my role in this."
Profile| Theme
Jelna Vawn

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:14 pm

"Mm," Fey gave a nod before sitting up more in her seat to look at the others.

"Well, in better news: I might've found a potential job for us. Or rather, I found someone who seemed interested in in giving us one, after I gave him the usual spiel about that we don't wanna get into stuff that gets us in trouble with the law."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:34 pm

"I've got nothing." This sort of thing wasn't what he was trained for after all, Far from it in all honestly, a sinking feeling told him that it would somehow tie into the Galleatea though, and the uppity liar that seemed to be in charge of the vessel.

"That is good news." He replied with a smile towards Cefey. "Seems this planet might not be a complete waste of time after all."

He smirked.

"Next time we got to a place with a beach, just in case this repeats itself. Okay, Babe?"
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:43 pm

"I second the vote for a beach next time too!" she chuckled warmly as she leaned her arms on the top of her chair in the cockpit.

"As for this guy, don't know if any of you've met him. Dartris Ribmatt, a local. Seems to be fairly rich, and I suspect he's probably doing as much legal stuff as he does more shady stuff." Hell of a card-player too. "But at least he seemed to have something in mind for a legal job. Said he was gonna get back to me on that, as the gambling table wasn't exactly the place to talk details about such."
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Kai Wryssald » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 pm

"Sounds better then any of our other leads." After all who knew if there would be anything at all in the factory, or if security would be as lax in the future. "Any idea of when he might try and contact us?" Hopefully it was sooner instead of later, he was going a bir stir crazy, thinking of treasure hunting to stave off boredom.
Kai Wryssald

Postby Cefey Raneth » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:52 pm

She gave a shrug, as she didn't have a planned time. "If I were to guess... today or tomorrow?"

Kai wasn't the only one going a bit stir crazy either, though they were probably all getting a bit stir crazy in their own ways, as the group was used to seeing a bit of action when they hit a new planet.
Profile | Theme

Cefey Raneth

Postby Jelna Vawn » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:33 pm

"A lead is good. We could use the extra funds." Jelna looked outside of the cockpit, for their was still a lack of anything useful in the debris. "Let us pray that this Dartris Ribmatt's job will be lucrative, since I am supposing that this little favor we are doing is unpaid," she remarked without bitterness. She had simply accepted the situation. "But let us also not forget about the break-in. I have already uploaded my findings to the ship's computer."

She shook her head. "Blue hair? I suppose Death Troopers most often keep their helmets on."
Profile| Theme
Jelna Vawn

Postby Kai Wryssald » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:26 pm

"Isn't it a natural color for some people?" Kai asked, at least it didn't seem to be so very odd.

"Though I suppose it could stand out in a crowd. So dyeing it might be a good idea." There was a small pause. "Wait, why are we talking about blue hair?"
Kai Wryssald

Return to Debris Field